Page 9388 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8388888892889338937893869387938893899390939894389488988810388 ... LastLast
Results 93,871 to 93,880 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.
    Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashleerileyxo - iwantclips

Models: Ashleerileyxo

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 2.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watching my buns and soles turns you into a devoted little weakling. You wish you could date my buns and soles. You're obsessed, you need to see them, taking over your mind.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was so distracted by my feet that I ruined the punchline. So, instead of lemons.... when life hands you melons, at least you have my feet! Hahaha! My feet smell and taste delicious. Sometimes, I just can't help myself! This is your job though, you should be licking my feet! Watch me suck my soft little toes as you jerk off. My feet are so perfect and you can't get enough of them. Neither can I!!! I love the feeling of my tongue, running across my cold little toes. I get really sloppy and drool all over my feet. You're so jealous. Enjoy the view!
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Size: 895 MiB
    Download From AnzFile