Page 9372 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8372887292729322936293709371937293739374938294229472987210372 ... LastLast
Results 93,711 to 93,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Still in limbo loser? Still trying to fight your need,wants and desires to spend all that hard earned cash on bratty dominate women...Give it up loser that cash is mine...I'm fucking your mind and your wallet.
    Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been a bad boy haven't you?! You know when one makes decisions like you do. you must pay. You must pay the price for your sins. Your pain and suffering is that price. Even as I stand here and bring light to all your wrongdoings.. you still want to sin. You still want the body right in front you. You desire to fornicate and SIN! It's time to pay! Pay now so that you will be blessed another day.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 404 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
    ***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
    Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 450 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction, dirty talk, and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I'm ready (and do) to cum hard!
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile