Page 9364 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8364886492649314935493629363936493659366937494149464986410364 ... LastLast
Results 93,631 to 93,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
    It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
    What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
    You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
    Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
    Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im begging you to cum on my face and jerk your dick while I play with my hairy pussy and wink my asshole.
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 22 min 42 s
    Size: 2.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want a nice big cock. You dont please me. You cant satisfy me. But hunny I have to start fucking someone else. I need a big cock to fill my tight little hole.
    Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to take everything from you with these tits. These big, juicy tits make me unstoppable and ruthless. I'm going to milk you out of everything you have, drain you completely dry. And when you have nothing left, you'll be thanking my tits & heading back to work to make my tits more ca$h.
    Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A home video of my friend RAMMING his cock into me over and over until he shoots a big hot load of cum all over my tits, stomach, and face. This is a REAL home video that I decided to make. He wanted to fuck and I said ok but let's film it. The first 2 parts to this vide are called SUCKING MY FRIEND and FUCKING MY FRIEND. My orgasm in in "Fucking My Friend" and his orgasm is in this video. Check them all !
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640