Page 9348 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8348884892489298933893469347934893499350935893989448984810348 ... LastLast
Results 93,471 to 93,480 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You chose MY soles to jerk to of all the soles on this planet. That means something, doesn't it? These are the feet YOU picked. There's a reason. You're drawn to the way I wiggle my toes and flex my size 8-foot bottoms. If only you could lick or rub them...you'd know how good they smell, how soft they were. Why don't you jerk to my feet? Why not, hm? I'll allow you to stroke to my soles! It will be pure bliss...
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 87.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oiling my precious little feet I mock you for your addiction to them . Your so obsessed with them aren't you ?! Soon you'll be jerking to nothing else but them. Look at those spread toes , those arched soles . So weak for them , how they turn you on . Keep your eyes on my feet as I count you down JOI and in to your impending doom of total foot addiction , my feet training your brain to be used for their 'sole' purpose. ( This video contains humiliation , no sweet talk - can't be fake and pretend )
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in to see you humping a pillow.
    I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always Relapse-Fantasy. MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My big phat ass white fan wanted to get right to the point in this scene, he wanted to get fucked with my big shemale dick and watch me jack off to a white milky cum load.
    Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 61.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 775 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 1 s