Page 9337 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8337883792379287932793359336933793389339934793879437983710337 ... LastLast
Results 93,361 to 93,370 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to hear a metronome dictating your jerking speed as you hold your breath for me. If at any time you gasp for air when you're not allowed to breathe, you have to restart the clip...and you know it will only get harder and harder. You may ONLY cum when I count you down to release, and if you start to spill too soon, you'll ruin your orgasm for me. I'm going to make this really difficult for you, as I striptease out of my dress, revealing sexy heels, thigh high stockings and garters, and beautiful see through lingerie. Are my nipples distracting? Can you stop from gasping as you stare into my deep cleavage? The breath holding commands are random & you don't know how long they'll last, which will make this extra sexy (and difficult for you). But don't worry...I'll be sensually guiding you through the torment, with lots of "good boys" and sexy encouragement. Are you up to the challenge?
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as ClaraKitty orgasms twice for you using her vibrator, before giving a sexy blow job to one of her toys, before finally getting down and being fucked by her fuck machine... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Size: 2.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as ClaraKitty orgasms twice for you using her vibrator, before giving a sexy blow job to one of her toys, before finally getting down and being fucked by her fuck machine... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Size: 2.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch my beautiful feet while I read and ignore you... My feet are what you wanted to see anyways right? I don't care what you're doing, I'm busy reading. (There's no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser

Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Size: 2.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
    You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
    Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I
    found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now
    on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we
    all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should
    put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would
    do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had
    a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives
    you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a
    huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy
    gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and
    everyone is going to find out!
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Soft mind, hard dick, open wallet. My tits are everything you'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You're always readily mesmerized by them, and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy, combined with the raw power of my tits, your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words, you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine, your wallet is mine, and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These feet have you under a spell. Once you cum to me you're mine forever!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile