Page 9334 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8334883492349284932493329333933493359336934493849434983410334 ... LastLast
Results 93,331 to 93,340 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
    *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
    includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
    order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
    Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Valora
    I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When student Lilly Hall was caught with **** in her bag at school, her footperv teacher had better things in mind than simply turning her in. Now, every week, she has to come to his classroom, strip off her shoes, and give him her gorgeous feet! He uses her feet in any way he desires and does exactly what he says, or she'll be kicked out of school. Since Lilly recently turned 18, her teacher wants to take it even further, slipping his hard cock in between her two soft, Teen-18+ feet for a hot footjob, whether she likes it or not. If she wants to stay out of trouble, she'll keep her soles wet with her tongue and let her teacher fuck her feet.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 15 min 16 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When there is a wet t-shirt contest, there is no contest when I'm involved. A wet, see-thru shirt, hugging My most perfect curves. I win every time!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ready for your dick to drip?! This tube top titty tease it HOT!! So much cleavage, nip slips, underboob, titty bouncing, oh My!!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

well this is what you get for being an asshole boss!
    Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 72.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Whilst watching this clip you will become totally weak and powerless. You will do everything that I ask of you, because you are my little foot piggy. You adore my sexy little feet, and want to please your Goddess.....
    Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile