Page 9327 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8327882792279277931793259326932793289329933793779427982710327 ... LastLast
Results 93,261 to 93,270 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Know what time it is, take Dava Foxx's shoes off and put that tongue to work! Goddess Dava wants to be able to see her reflection when you're done! While you're busy licking between her toes, She will be deciding what to dress you in to watch her use her fucktoy later. Make sure to stretch that tongue out even more because she is going to give you both her feet to lick at the same time since you love to suck on her toes like a good little sissy slut!
    Models: Subby Hubby

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was once again hitchhiking and when I was at the rest area on the toilet, the guy just drove on. Luckily, another guy took me back. He was also pretty nice ... at least I thought. Because when we were at home and I had made myself fresh, I should notice how he really is. I really did not expect anything like that and it was really pretty blatant, which happened then. I was really shocked that I should have been so mistaken in the guy... but that's what happens when you get into the car with strangers... * Extreme RPG *
    Models: Laila-Banx

Duration: 9 min 14 s
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
    I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're hanging out alone with Jackie after a football game. She's still wearing her cheer uniform... and those white cheer shoes and socks! She wants to take her shoes off and relax, but she's worried her feet will smell! Her socks must be sweaty, she's been wearing them for so long! You try to comfort her, and eventually Jackie becomes comfortable and takes off her shoes, and even her socks! It becomes clear Jackie knows you're turned on, and she asks you to jerk off for her feet! Knowing you're so turned on by her feet would make it impossible for her to be embarrassed anymore! She even gives you her sweaty socks to hold and sniff while you jerk off. Finally she lets you cum, and she even lets you keep the socks!
    Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you want to play a game? Good, because I do too. The rules are very simple: Whenever I jiggle, you jerk. That's it! Oh, and wait for My command to cum. I will tease you with My perfect, jiggly boobs and bounce My amazing ass, and you will jerk your dick while I do it. If I am not jiggling, your hands are off! Easy, right? So let's play.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 23 s
    Size: 542 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 26 s