Page 9322 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8322882292229272931293209321932293239324933293729422982210322 ... LastLast
Results 93,211 to 93,220 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're a piece of ****.. and I'm here to remind you of that!
    Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What should you watch?
    Both hands are busy.. fingering my super wet pussy, and tracing my highly arched feet. You might have to watch it twice to see it all.
    Models: DawnAvril

Duration: 3 min 46 s
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your love of My gorgeous, sexy, all-natural, perfect Empress tits goes beyond words. You adore staring at them as I move My chest from side to side. You're completely mesmerized by them when I slowly bend down in front of you, giving you a perfect little peak down My bra. You can't stop thinking about how they jiggle and bounce as I tease you mercilessly with their perky perfection. Simply put, you are a devoted slave to My tits and they own your sad little life. I mean just think about it, here I am, a perfect Goddess from head to toe, standing in front of you wearing nothing but the tiniest, sexiest little thong and still you can't take your eyes off My tits! Your mind is so desperately lost in the depths of My cleavage that you are no longer turned on by the rest of My exquisite body. My perfect pussy and tight little ass mean nothing to you so long as My tits are there to tempt your eyes and pull you deeper into your love addiction with them. And that's exactly how I want you.You were born to be My mindless, hopelessly devoted, tit worshiping slave. You have spent countless hours lusting and longing after their round perfection that you must think it impossible to fall any deeper into your devotion to them. But, of course, you couldn't be more wrong. Your servitude to My perfect tits will never be enough. Your servitude to ME will never be enough. So allow Me to enslave your mind even more and take you deeper into your submission to Me and My tits. By the end of this clip I will be topless and you will have lost all your remaining willpower to resist My perfection. You will give in to Me completely.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMikaTrain to be My official slave : https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/Empress-Mika/1143832
    Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy, skimpy, teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don't.) LOL. I think it's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy, loser. Pay up!!
    Impress me even more:
    10% Mark Up for Pathetics: LuvLux
    50% Markup for Desperates: LuvLuxSOmuch
    100% Mark Up For REAL LOSERS: LuvLuxMOST
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The image of Me flutters inside your mind constantly, bringing you a sense of calm and bliss in spurts throughout the day. You can hear My sweet voice whispering to you. Every hour of every waking moment, you see Me in some form. There is only one problem with this: it is every waking moment.

I want you to see Me in your dreams, encouraging you to become a better submissive, a good boy, and Mine forever. There will be no escape from My presence, even when your eyes are closed and your head is on your pillow. But you want no escape: you feel safest in My presence.

The dreams will guide you. The dreams will bring you peace. The dreams will encourage you to be better for Me.

You will watch this clip, again and again, every night before you rest. I will live inside you every day of your life, and you will be eternally grateful.

You will dream about Me.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to my office. We needed to sit down for a meeting but you aren't paying attention. I guess this is a different kind of meeting, huh? You are obsessed with my sexy little feet. All day in heels. I might as well take them off and show you. You want to get in closer to my feet, don't you?! Some sensual seductive foot worship in the office today. A foot freak for me.... You belong on the floor under my feet. You want to suck my sweet toes. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox-Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mindi Mink and Vanessa Veracruz are together for some serious foot worship. They start by admiring each others beautiful feet... after some gentle foot massage, paying attention to the soles of their feet, Mindi takes Vanessa toes in her mouth sucking each toe. Vanessa then turns her attention to Mindis feet, sucking her toes. There is a lot of sucking and drooling all over their feet. They suck each others toes at the same time as they are on the brink of ecstasy. They finish very satisfied and look forward to more foot worship with each other.
    Models: Mindi Mink Lesbian

Duration: 22 min 25 s
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has been left alone in class, and having already slipped off her cardigan, heels & stockings and you can join her just as she starts to feel horny. She decides she cannot risk stripping off the rest of her uniform but she does love to have her feet bare & Exposed-Fantasy, so she can spread and wiggle her toes as she touches herself. With her sexy feet up on the desk you will have a close up view of her bare soles & toes as she opens her legs and rubs her pussy over her thong, still wearing her sexy leather gloves. As she play with her pussy more an more you can watch how much it makes her scrunch up her toes with pleasure, flashing you her gorgeous silver nail polish. She slips off her gloves so she can feel herself more closely, rubbing herself harder, finally slipping her hand inside her thong. She gets faster and faster until she cums hard, really spreading & scrunching up her toes tightly, as the strong orgasm surges all the way down her body, all the way right down to her pretty pinkies!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 99.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since we clearly need to go over this because of how fucking retarded you are we will go over this very slowly so you understand.
    I told you to NEVER cum again, what did you do? You came, even just a dribble or little squirt. I told you that you could edge endlessly but to NEVER FUCKING CUM AGAIN. You disobeyed my order. You used your little peanut brain and thought on your own, didn't you?
    When I tell you to do or not do something then you follow my fucking instructions. Don't try to think or deviate, you just fucking do it. It isn't complicated but somehow you made it that way.
    I want to make this your own personal hell, hell on earth with no end in sight. You will be begging for the end, your balls sore and full of cum, your little dick sore and hurting. You'll never get that sweet release, just endlessly edging.
    Since you cannot seem to follow instructions I will help you out. I will help you train. Once you have bought and watched this video then move on to the next step. Is that easy enough for a fucking moron like you? I hope so.
    Use a mark up code: $7 - JBPeriodTax $30 - JBBratBest 6% - JBBratBroke 30% - JBBratBetter 100% - TwiceAsNice4JB 500% - JB500Up
    Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile