Page 9311 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8311881192119261930193099310931193129313932193619411981110311 ... LastLast
Results 93,101 to 93,110 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're the new mascot and as the head cheerleader I need a word with you. You see, there are rules if you want to get anywhere near the popular girls. A loser like you will never have a chance like this again. Go back to being a lonely loser or become my slave and do my bidding! Every humiliating task, every errand, everything I want you're going to give to me. Be grateful for this chance loser! Don't worry, from now on you're MY little loser and I'll laugh and I tease you till you melt.
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
    Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
    Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 43 s
    Size: 254 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of Aroma well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick, sniff, sniff, lick. Your heads all cloudy from the Aroma, tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
    Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ClaraKitty uses four different dildos in this shower show recording... She starts small with a blue bad dragon dildo fucking herself so you can see, before she moves up to a pale realistic one and plays with herself in different angles for you, then using her medium realistic dildo before finally using her squirting giant bad dragon dildo.. She plays with her ass for you fingering it in different angles and teasing you.. Switching between dildos and fingering her ass.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 22 min 12 s
    Size: 2.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Samantha has been called to Headmistress office, she takes a seat and swings her feet up on to the desk. She is wearing pretty high heels with cute ankle socks. She slips off her heels, slowly Exposing-Fantasy her sock covered soles. As she plays with her socked feet she starts to slip off all her sexy uniform, including her pretty lingerie. Finally she slips off her socks too and shows off her bare feet, and as she sits comfortably in her chair with her legs open she touches herself gently while wrapping her lips around her toes.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the Aroma slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now I know it's been hard for you to be living here with me, your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser-gasms are going to be supervised by me.
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Valora - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 15 min 8 s