Page 9310 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8310881092109260930093089309931093119312932093609410981010310 ... LastLast
Results 93,091 to 93,100 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing gets you hotter than me rocking a sexy pair of nylons. Thigh highs, nylons, fish net, body stocking, you name it, I've got it. You'll be on the verge of explosion as you watch me tease you in 6 different outfits. I'll be sure to keep you on the edge, I'm ALWAYS in control of that cock! The way you beg for release and act like a fool delights me. You're always at my mercy when your dick is in your hands and at my mercy is just how I like you.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 25 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 636 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you will get a very INTENSE ORGASM. The type of orgasm you only get from dominante woman like me and never from her. But that is only if you obey me and agree first to RISK YOUR RELATION over it, and this, for my sole amusement. You'll get to stroke while I explain the HOMEWRECKING task in detail to you. I'll get you filled with both excitement and worries making your stroke more and more intense. I am so much better than her in every way. Let me take you into your sub zone to give you what you are craving for.
    Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 815 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip request :"Custom clip request "If the clip will be only for me you can use my name in the clip at the beginning. During the clip you can call me a Pantyhose Bitch. As you know I'm really addicted to this material.
    Please tease me a few minutes with your Pantyhose covered legs and feet, instruct me how to snidd po33ers and then stroke my little cock inside nylon until U will get them realy creamy make me feel like a dirty cum slut, forever addicted to your nylons, you are my Nylon Goddes "
    Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 13 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
    The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
    I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
    There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
    Contains the following erotic elements:
    CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
    Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
    Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
    25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
    50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
    100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
    250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
    666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 62.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this is ! lol
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you just love my perky DD tits? You are so Addicted to my big DD Tits , you'll buy any clip with me in it It doesn't matter what I'm wearing or whats my video about , You'll buy it because my tits are in it I love teasing you and making your balls hurt, My Tits have enslaved your mind , cock and wallet and you'll do absolutely anything for my Big Boobs . Simply hearing the word BOOBS gives you a massive erection This is part of a 2 clips series so stay tuned Addict...
    Good Boys will add my mark up codes:
    JasmineJunkie 50%
    PaytoCum 100%
    LoserDickTax $50
    SitOnMe 75%
    Cuck4Life 50%
    LoserforLife 100%
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Size: 400 MiB