Page 9309 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8309880992099259929993079308930993109311931993599409980910309 ... LastLast
Results 93,081 to 93,090 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're such a jerkaholic. I remember back when you didn't want to admit it. When everyone was telling you that you masturbate too often, I was here to encourage you to keep stroking. That's exactly what you're here for, you poor addict! You'll jerk happily for Me, all day, until I finally let you cum. That's very good, you know you'd do anything for your next fix. Take your time and really enjoy it, stroke to My sweet titties and My pretty little ass. What a good addicted jerk junkie you are, work your dick more than once today because you've earned it. I'll count you down when it's time, and you know you'll watch the video again immediately after. ★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your greedy Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes, ranging from small to extreme: GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a very long list of kinks ★ Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / edging / cum countdown / orgasm encouragement / cum slave / addiction trainer / jerk junkie
    Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 899 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are absolutely, undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits, I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: Its been long time I have not contacted you .I was busy in my life. One night I went out for dinner and co incidentally you also there.You saw me and you came to me and grab my hair. You tell me how dare I could not contact you. You took me to your dungeon and tied me. Slap me very brutally make me kiss your feet and worship you. Giving me rules to worship you.
    Clip Contains: femdom, boots, goddess, face slapping, foot fetish, heels, legs, redhead, pvc, vinyl, slave training, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just love how you think you're all incognito. Coming to the pool when Me and My hot friends are there tanning. Sitting in your creepy corner with your aviators on so no one can see your eyes. I know you're just staring at our tits. All of My friends can spot a creep like you. So obvious. We know that you spend all winter humping your hand to hot young girls like us . Its just amusing that you think all that adjusting and bending over in front of you is coincidence. We love tormenting tit addicted perverts like you
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this sparkly clown brassiere. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little boobie addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
    Models: KitziKlown

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Inspired by the vast impact of the original clip, I decided to use your stroke addiction against you once more, crafting yet another mind bending goon encouragement session.

You will edge to Me all night, despite the fact that at times, you will feel the need to reach climax. You will ignore that perceived need, because listening to Me and worshipping My body feels far better than letting it end with a mere few seconds of pleasure.

You don't care if your mind is wasting away with each stroke you take on My command. You don't care if I'm taking full control of your mind through your cock.

You just don't care. You desperately need to get lost in the pleasure I'm granting you, and you will welcome Me into your brain, allowing Me to rearrange your parts to craft you into the jerk drone I want you to be.

You will come back, over and over again, to relive this experience. You won't crave an orgasm as long as you become My goon addict. Edging to Me for hours and hours is like experiencing a perpetual orgasm - and who wouldn't want that, right?
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile