Page 9308 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8308880892089258929893069307930893099310931893589408980810308 ... LastLast
Results 93,071 to 93,080 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to jerk all day long for me. Look at those balls, they are so full of cum. They want to blast that load again and again. I have a special challenge for you. I want you to cum three times for me. I will give you three cum countdowns. I want to see three strong orgasms.
    Clip Contains: cum countdown, jerk off instruction, joi, edging, femdom, pov, cock tease, fishnets.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 23 min 33 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's no secret I'm not the best at my job. I hate cleaning floors, I rarely vacuum and toilets... YUCK! NO THANK YOU! But it wasn't until your wife's jewelry that went missing until you said something. You had planned on firing me today. Your wife said she wanted me gone by the time she got home. But we both know that's not what you reallyyyy want, is it? No. You love having me here. It's hard not to when I look like this. As soon as I show off my tight little body while pleading my case to stay, we'll be telling your wife you're not only NOT firing me but we have a prospect for a new housekeeper... HER!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 6 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's your lucky day, slave boy. I am taking you on an outing for a walk in the forest at the end of your leash. you crawl behind My heels and I tie your chain up to a pole to stop for a break. Look up to Me in awe and devotion, begging for My attention. you have been a good little pet, I'll let you eat My ash as I smoke in your face. Head down to My feet and worship My heels. Walking in these, I can feel the dirt caught inside My shoe so I remove them, make you sniff and clean the insides of My shoe. My feet are all dirty, you are going to lick them completely clean with your tongue and show Me what an obedient lucky pet you are for Me! Prove devotion and pay double! Use the mark-up code: iWorshipYGK
    Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, High Heel Worship, Dirty Feet Licking, Foot Worship, Pet Play, Goddess Worship
    Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of the things I really enjoy about controlling men's orgasms is getting to know My cocks, and tailoring training accordingly. I've learned that you like it oily, and that you get particularly hard when I touch you lightly. Those soft touches of My hands, licks and kisses from My mouth drive you crazy and I just love the feel of that throbbing cock. For today's training, I'm going to give you a nice easy warmup, sensually pleasuring you in the ways we enjoy best.
    Another thing I've learned about you is that you cum A LOT, and that you just keep cumming... so your training today comes AFTER you cum... because I think it will be fun to see how you handle it when I just keep going and going, using your own cum as lube to make it nice and oily just the way you like it (video includes 4.5 minutes of post-cum Torment). Now do you understand why your arms had to be tied back?
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you trust me to stay quiet as I tease you while your wife is on the phone? Does it really matter? You don't want her anyway, why else would you be here. If she was satisfying you, you'd be with her right now. Or preparing something nice for when she got home. But nope. Here you are, pants down and needing excitement. Even if that leads to you getting caught.
    Models: Fetdolls

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at my super cute blue pantyhose. Perfect, figure hugging nylons. They feel amazing on my skin, and they make u weep and stare, longing to feel them. Your eyes quickly budge as do your trousers do, as soon as you see me in these hot tights. soft skin wrapped in blue nylons. i know how much you love nylons, so i shall increase your desperation, your weakness and play with your fetish for my benefit, just like i do. Tease is my middle name. Prepare for a submissive nylon lovers taste of heaven.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 19 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 557 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now I know it's been hard for you to be living here with me, your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser-gasms are going to be supervised by me.
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile