Page 9307 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8307880792079257929793059306930793089309931793579407980710307 ... LastLast
Results 93,061 to 93,070 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing makes me cum harder than a little tug on my throat.. so I set up a little solo predicament bondage. every time my pussy gets the filling it needs... the cord yanks my collar for a lil, taking away my ability to breath
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know a super fun game to play with you today. You are eager to touch yourself for me aren't you? I know you are, you can't deny it. You'd do anything for me to allow you to touch yourself. Well I will but there is something I want. I want you to eat your cum for me. If you want to cum for me then you're going to eat it for me too. But it's not just like, I like to put a little more of a challenge in it. I prefer to watch a boy shoot his cum in his own mouth. Interested? You better be because if you want to cum for me this is the only way. Your cock is so hard already. If you agree to play by my rules I'll let you touch it. All you have to do is shoot your load in your mouth for me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

See for yourself just how hot and sexy Laurenlouise looks in Black Opaque tights, shes put on some red and black lingerie with sheer tights just for you, let her tease you till you cannot take any more. Her feet look extraordinary in sexy sheer tights and so does her huge ass as she pulls them down to her knees bending over showing you all she can to get you feeling flustered and horny .... (inc POV with webcam
    Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love watching them bounce up and down....mesmerizing you into a stupor. You become puddy in my hands. I'm going to use your greatest weakness to my own advantage

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
    --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
    Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream.
    You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
    Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
    You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
    You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
    You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Work hours are over, but you're still swamped. You have so much work to do! There's just the three of us staying after hours. You come into the break room to ask if we've finished the reports, but trail off when you see us drinking ****. No, we didn't finish the reports, you do them. Is that a problem? Don't act like you have the balls to stand up to us when you're standing there stuttering with a boner in your pants, we've seen you stare at our pantyhose. I bet all it would take to turn you into OUR secretary is a little shoe dangle, a little tease, a little stroke.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile