Page 9305 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8305880592059255929593039304930593069307931593559405980510305 ... LastLast
Results 93,041 to 93,050 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay.Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 636 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All your life you have had to settle for less, so you have never had close contact with my perfect tits like mine. You are a loser, and you have never aimed high, as we both know, you would only get rejected. This is your chance to worship perfect, perky tits. They are so round, full, soft, and so fucking addictive. Either you have never come into contact with any tits, because you are that much of a loser, or you have only ever seen mediocre ones. My tits are rich tits, perky tits, bratty tits, the ones who only ever see on hot girls. They deserve to be worshiped, to have your hard-earned ca$h spent on them, to be adored, loved. You know you need to see them, need to drool over them, need to be owned by rich tits. I also compare my tits to your wife's/girlfriend's pair, haha. No competition.
    Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
    25% LOVEALLEX25
    50% LOVEALLEX50
    100% LOVEALLEX100
    200% LOVEALLEX200
    400% LOVEALLEX400
    1000% LOVEALLEX1000
    Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You agree that we should carpool to work since we live on the same street and work in the same office. You patiently wait as I adjust my high heels before we leave. I've been hearing a rumor around the office that people claim you started. I bring it to your attention. There's a raunchy little story behind the thing that you've noticed about me. I decide to tell you my secret, all the while teasing you with peeks under my skirt and showing you my sexy nude pantyhose. I can immediately see your cock grow hard through your pants as I tell you my secret. I knew at that point it would be sooo easy to turn you into my little cum loving cuckold. Every 9-5 workday you have to get your fix that only I can provide. Fetishes: Cuckolding, Pantyhose Fetish, CEI, Cum Eating, Pantyhose Domination, Cock Tease, Femdom POV, Femdom, Female Domination, Findom, Financial Domination, Homewrecker
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Poor broke dudes spoke up and we the Femdoms of IWC listened. Enjoy this cheaply priced video for broke dudes. It's totally not a rip off. Just take the chance and see if it's a trick or treat. Maybe you'll get lucky
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to be saved by the world's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD's! You'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cammy is surrounded and outnumbered by M.Bison, Vega and Dee Jay. Cammy is tough and cannot admit defeat and even though she's the only girl here, she can take all of them. But oh no she's not going to fight them she's going to drain them another way. She gets on her knees and starts sucking on their dicks one by one. Cammy is going to drain their balls and suck them dry until the have no energy left to fight her. Cammy is jerking them off and sucking on their dicks, blowing them and jerking at the same time. Everytime she sucks and gets a big load their health bar decreases and slowly drops the more she sucks and gags on their dicks. She gags on their dicks so hard her hat falls off and she keeps going taking load after load on her face and in her dirty mouth. Cammy loves the taste of their cum even though she hates them, she just loves the fact that she is sucking the life out of them and each load she takes the faster their health goes down. By the end Cammy is covered in loads of cum and has wiped all of them out. Not a single drop of cum left and Cammy wins!
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 20 min 41 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A home video of me fucking my friend right after having sucked him really good. I got his dick really hard so I could get on top of him cowgirl and fuck him until I cum on his cock. His dick is pretty long and I like to get it up in me deep and grind it on my g-spot until I have a serious orgasm. This is my favorite way to cum. Watch him spank my ass while I grind on his dick and moan in pleasure. I have a GREAT orgasm in this home video. It was a lot of fun to make!!!
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 6 min 26 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah
    1080p HD!
    TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile