Page 9304 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8304880492049254929493029303930493059306931493549404980410304 ... LastLast
Results 93,031 to 93,040 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a little pervert! Sitting there praying when in reality you can't get your mind off my sweet little NUN pussy. My pussy is all powerful and weakens your resolve.. Kneel and pray to your true god.
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Trampling is my fav! I get to walk all over men just like I always wanted
    to. This time you get to see just what it's like. See the heels of all
    these cute shoes?
    I love that style! They're just getting smaller and smaller these days.
    Great time to be a slave isn't it?
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
    Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
    ---
    Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
    I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rae the Scorpio - iwantclips

Models: Rae the Scorpio

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
    Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
    Size: 3.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile