Page 9303 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8303880392039253929393019302930393049305931393539403980310303 ... LastLast
Results 93,021 to 93,030 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife is a clueless bitch, she has no idea what you and I do together. I love slowly ruining your marriage by tempting and teasing you with my perfect body. You're going jerk for me, and once you get closer and closer to the edge, you're going to call your wife. You won't be able to resist my home wrecking instructions. Don't worry, I won't be instructing you to say anything specific. I just want to see if you can have a normal conversation, or leave a normal message while staring at my perfection Do you think she will be able to hear your heavy breathing? Once your dick is pulsing and you're staring at my tits, it will be impossible to resist. It feels so good to stroke to a hotter woman!
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its time for me to get my revenge! I have Scarlet tied to the table and I will have my way with her, punishing her just the same way as she punished me. I make her beg for it first, and then I make her cum so many times she HATES me for it. Revenge is so sweet
    Models: Miss_Lollipop

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 39.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Filthy feet for a filthy boy! I kick off my sneakers which I have been wearing barefoot. My feet are dirty and I put them up for you to worship. You are so weak for my filthy feet, so I make you jerk off for me. Draining your wallet and balls is so easy when you are obsessed with my dirty soles. I tease you with my dirty soles and give you a countdown at the end.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When you thought you have seen it all.....wearing sheer black pantyhose without any panties on. You will get to worship me and give into me once more.I will let you imagine smlling them,touching them,kissing them. I know how hard i make you and how weak you get when i tease you seductively . I have no mercy
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 12 min 15 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My tits make you ultra weak, round, captivating and completely overpowering. As much as you try to pry your eyes from my cleavage it draws you back in over and over again. My big boobs make you dumb, stupid and so damn submissive. You know that when I tease you with my perfect breasts you are at my mercy, your mine and I can do anything I want with you. It's dangerous grounds and your dick throbs with excitement you have to do what you do best and follow your dick. Stroking to my cleavage just feels too good not to. Fall into my trap, lose yourself to submission, bury your face between my tits and forget about everything else.
    You're a dumb stroking robot for my tits. This is your happy place isn't it. Don't ever stop being dumb for me addict.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are such a little tit freak. I KNOW you are addicted to my cleavage, my perfect shiny breasts. Go on, worship them, pervert. It's as close to my divine body as you'll EVER get. Send a tribute and buy with this markup: PAYBLAIRE Twitter: @blairebishop
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 238 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invite you to session with me, as I discover more about your Financial Domination addiction. I begin to get turned on...you had no idea this Therapist-Fantasy got off on money! It makes me so wet and horny! You will Relapse-Fantasy with this clip as I made a new prescription ready for you to take!
    Models: DivineGreed

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's Valentine's Day and wow do I have the perfect night planned for us! I'm not going to fuck just one guy tonight, not two guys, but THREE guys. That's right

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The boss has pulled you in. You have been caught using your office laptop for inappropriate reasons.. and your boss has seen all your internet search history.. It's not looking good. All those 'dominatrix sites' you've been visiting, she has seen every sick fantasy you have, and now you are going to pay. She is out for revenge at wasting valuable company time 'jerking' off... and she is going to make you pay for it. She makes you get out your pathetic cock, and wank for a real dom. She wants you on the floor, worshipping to keep your job. She is going to make a man out of you in real time. When she tells you to cum you best do as you are told. You are now the bosses slave, you fucking loser.
    Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 14 min 9 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile