Page 9301 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8301880192019251929192999300930193029303931193519401980110301 ... LastLast
Results 93,001 to 93,010 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just **** you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've received complaints around the office about my work attire being inappropriate. You schedule a meeting with me to discuss it. You walk into your office and see that I've arrived to our meeting early and I'm sitting at your desk. I tell you to shut the door. You can see that I've come thoroughly prepared and that you are clearly are no match for me. You're screwed.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 26 min 40 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along.

You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
    Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
    I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
    CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
    High Def 1280x720 WMV
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a deep drive to gain & consume POWER, you have a deep drive to give your power away. We are a match made in hypnotic heaven slave...sit, listen slide and watch helplessly as I drain you dry.
    Hypn0sis is all about power exchange, although there's no exchange, I simply take. Using clinical inductions & techniques I BIND your MIND, pushing you down and down, draining you of power, one SNAP at a time. Stroke your cock as I continually deepen your surrender to Me, I want you to give it up, all of it and you will, you are.
    Edging yourself closer to orgasm losing more control and power every second, you couldn't stop Me if you tried. Dick so hard for Me and your mind so soft and pliable your power slowly slipping away...as I take more and MORE.
    What is power slave? Money is power. Repeating My mantras as you STROKE and learn the truth. Money is power and you WANT to give your power away, to let go and give it up to Me. I want you to cum for Me slave, and you will cum, your body will be TRIGGERED into ORGASM, I hypn0tically prime your brain, imbedding commands - you WILL have an INTENSE instant orgasm when you transfer MORE of your power to Me..
    $end Me money, hit that button and when you do your body will EXPLODE....teaching you a powerful lesson...conditioning your mind PERFECTLY. Money is power and your power is Mine.
    Contains: hypn0sis, imbedded commands, eye closure technique, finger snaps, trigger words, countdown, mantras, cum trigger, financial domination, Mesmerizing. Binaural tones.
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 21 min 20 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile