Page 9299 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8299879991999249928992979298929993009301930993499399979910299 ... LastLast
Results 92,981 to 92,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife is so dull and stale.... is completely predictable and ordinary. She doesn't wear sexy clothes or make up. She is always in unflattering sweats that hid her unsightly figure. Your wife nags and bitches at you all the time..... you find it difficult to even get a hard on for her. You fantasize about me constantly.... I'm wild, free, and hot as hell. Always dressed like a bombshell sex fiend,perfectly made up and a body that's built for fucking. You see different men coming over my house and you desperately wish you were one of them... until one day you are! Married men are my favorite prey and I just can't wait to show you what you've been missing since you've been with your drag of a wife. Bimbo Yoga 9:36
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tempted, Huh? Are you tempted? I bet you are. Look at these big tits. Who wouldn't wan to touch such perky voluptuous breasts. This big bust got your attention in the first glance. Your cock was rocked before you even took in the whole view.. Which by the way, is far to good for you. That's why you pay and today your really going to pay. You want to pay me for the hottest tease of your life. My body is going to tempt you. My body is going to tease you through three sensual levels of FinDom. Each piece of clothing I drop requires a tribute you must pay to play with me. You want to see how hot this body truly is? Than take a leap in and cum see how much pleasure this goddess can give your inferior cock. You will not be disappointed. You never are.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you are such a Loser for Goddess Worship and bikini. And I will take advantage of that and mesmerize you into financial ruin. This is the first clip of this series, Bikini Goddess Worship. I will fuck you financially while you worship every inch of My perfect body in the shiny minuscule bikini!
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're running a little late to the office this morning but since you're the boss it doesn't really matter. You arrive in your office and find your secretary with a bitchy look on her face. Then you look around and see your computer is on and all of your secrets spilled out all over the screen. Your secretary has everything on a disc and hidden it where you will never find it. Looks like the secretary just became the boss. All you can think about is how if anyone found out you would be kicked to the curb along with your picture perfect family. Now strip naked and kiss my ass.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Size: 452 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you.
    This clip contains: Brat Girl - Tits - Cum Countdown - Cock Tease - Financial Domination
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My plump, round ass looks so sexy in these ripped, blue, denim jeans, don't you think, beta slut? Even My day-to-day look is irresistible. You're so weak for a hot bratty ass in some tight jeans.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you little cuck, you cant stop yourself from stroking your pindick when i tell you about how my alpha fucked me, and what a fucking loser you are. youll probably lose it when i tease you with my sexy Teen-18+ body.
    Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 777 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello there...."son."
    That's what I am now, you know. Because I got rid of the wife and set up the perfect trap. I'm determined to get all the money I can out of him. I can't have competition.
    I'm so young, I'm closer to your age than I am to his. It's gross, isn't it?
    Want to know how I did it? How I infiltrated your family like a cuckoo bird and chewed it up from the inside out? I have your entire home wrapped around My pretty little finger.
    I concocted a master plan, to get his wife out of the way. It was devious, heartless, and disgustingly erotic. I broke up your Step-Parents' marriage. Now she's gone. I've taken over.
    In the meantime, I was seducing your dude. As his secretary at work, I know all of his most intimate secrets. His calendar, his preferences, even what he's having for lunch is managed by Me. And sometimes he gets tired from working so hard all day. So I'm there to help him relax. He loves My back rubs.
    I know how much he makes. And I know what's at stake, if he cheats on his wife. Everything. Enough to pay Me for the rest of My life to make Me stay quiet... if I happened to have a secret.
    But one day, when all the strategic pieces were in place, I crossed the line.
    Sit there and listen to Me describe every detail of how I manipulated your dude's cock into Me. Coerced him to cheat on his wife. Hear how he begged Me to stop, as I sat on his lap, hovering just over his cock - after I'd unbuckled his belt to make him more comfortable.
    It was sexy to watch him sweat and tremble, unable to control his hard cock and terrified of losing everything if he cheats. He even tried to push Me off a couple times. But I had him locked, straddling him, his cock completely vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do next. He tried to resist. But I fucked him anyway. Mmmm, your dude's got quite the cock, son. There's nothing like fucking a man whose life you just ruined. Watching his eyes. Tasting his tears. With his cock inside Me.
    I know I'm making you shudder with the details. Is it disgust... arousal... or both?
    Maybe I'll take custody of you, next. Sneak into your room every night and make a man out of you. Fuck you, coerce you, and take advantage of that thick, young cock.
    That's what I do: I fuck husbands, promise them anal if we get married but never give it to them, wreck homes, cash out, and move on to the next sucker.
    So I'm going to enjoy every moment of this and drain both of you dry. Dude will put Me in his estate and set Me up with a golden package to leave work, and both of your cocks will be thoroughly used by My conniving, sociopathic pussy.
    This clip is a masterpiece in perversion. Eloquent, smooth, it glides you right through and builds the suspense at just the right points. I'm looking forward to the feedback from customers.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 39 min 58 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Once you get a look at me you are instantly hooked, you can't hide your boner or excitement to see me, the way I shake my hips and move in front of you, you easily get lost in my edging games, I edge you close then bring you back, I tease you with a cum countdown, I build up your load, slowly and I erase your thoughts, your ability to think clearly, no isn't an option for you as you stroke harder and harder. I eventually count you down and you explode with excitement and now the real prize is served...in the form of your cum load. Lick it off every surface it hits, suck your fingers clean and thank me for the privilege.
    Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in 4k, other formats are available by request. You can order your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile