Page 9297 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8297879791979247928792959296929792989299930793479397979710297 ... LastLast
Results 92,961 to 92,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
    Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I am his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing makes me happier than hearing the words "yes Princess". And you definitely need practice! Just focus on my huge perfect breasts...they make it so easy to give in and say "yes Princess" over and over again!
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey pantyhose boy. You can't deny the fact, when I'm here in front of you like this, you'll do anything. Totally weak at the knees, at my any command. Of course. About to turn you in to a total pantyhose puppet. Prepare for total weakness.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aw, chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day? Babe, I looove those... but are you sure it's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I've always wanted to be fed.
    Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Libido is a battlefield and I'm shining my armour. The erotic demands grow stronger, as I progressively get more oily, shinier, and grubbier. Overwhelming. My boobs Exposed-Fantasy under the dripping, thin net. Don't want this feeling to leave you, you want to feel it again an hundred times. (Video is not censored; audio a bit weird)
    Models: high on daria

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 1- the edging begins. I know you losers have nothing better to do with your lives than jerk your microdicks to my clips. Thats why I made this special batch of videos to keep you on regular jerk-off and pay tribute schedule. Youll watch this video every 4 hours, gawking at me teasing you with my perfect boobs and tight fishnet-laced ass. Youll be so horny watching and thinking about me all day, but not allowed to release until youve paid your tributes everyday. Which means that a devoted slave wont get to see my next video until theyve fulfilled the requirements from day 1, and will have to keep up with the schedule or live forever with blue balls. So, lets begin
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How often do you think of My big, glorious, bratty butt? All the time right? I know. I mean, just look at this thing! It's so big and beautiful. So demanding. you love to pay and stroke to My ass. you owe My ass royalties for how much you think about it after these worship sessions. Open My tribute page while your stroking your cock and PAY MY ASS! you owe Me, butt bitch!
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bijoux has been trying to exercise but Layla Moore prefers the fat Bijoux. She's bigger and happier and can eat whatever she wants! Now, all Layla needs is to get Bijoux to Relapse-Fantasy with some of her favorite treats- like Debbie Cakes, mmm.
    Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile