Page 9294 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8294879491949244928492929293929492959296930493449394979410294 ... LastLast
Results 92,931 to 92,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
    Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Micro bikini tops are so fun to wear around weakling men, your brain can't even function with me bouncing around..I can get anything I want just by having huge tits.
    Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My gorgeous round tits mesmerize you. I love to make you drool knowing you'll never have me. I just take your money as my goddess breasts and beauty make you so weak and submissive.
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE, SHAKE, and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again, letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway, back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much: slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 of my gangbang with 6 guys, they keep fucking me while i give others blowjobs and at the end they give me a nice warm bukkake
    Models: mona summers

Duration: 30 min 42 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
    Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
    Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 564 MiB
    Download From AnzFile