Page 9293 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8293879391939243928392919292929392949295930393439393979310293 ... LastLast
Results 92,921 to 92,930 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 540 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
    Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Chelsea - iwantclips

Models: Princess Chelsea

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An entire hour of my Hottest compilation of my Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double D tits
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
    Size: 2.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you can feel it, can't you? How dumb all that jerking off has made you. It's all you do. It's all you think about. It's warped your sexuality, your fantasies. Not that I'm complaining. It's stupid jerking addicts like you who are so easy and fun to mold

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
    Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
    She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
    She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
    She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
    The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
    Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love tell you to jerk off for me while I tease you in my sexy purple lingerie set. I'm all dressed up and ready to get you off for me and I show off my hot body while I encourage you to stroke for me, telling you to pull your big hard dick out and wank it for me. I just love seeing you stroke it right in front of me, I tease you by unclipping my bra and make those big tits bounce making you wank it harder if you want to see my big round tits. You want to slap that hard dick off my huge big titties, I spit on your cock and show you how I want you to jerk it for me using my spit as lube to wank it faster. Then I bent over and you can see my hot ass in my sexy tiny panties just barely covering my juicy wet lips. I tell you again jerk it, wank that dick hard for me if you want this wet pussy. Then I lie back with those legs spread wide open playing with my juicy pussy while you jerk off for me. You want that tight pussy don't you, so wet and juicy I want you to cover your cock in my pussy juice so you can stroke it faster and harder covered in my pussy juice. I fuck myself hard and deep while you watch tell you to wank it harder and faster just like you were pounding that juicy wet pussy. Now it's time to make that dick blow for me. I get on my knees POV cam and you can see me looking up at you telling you I want all of your cum. I want you to blow your load for me all over me, my pretty face, dripping down into that dirty mouth and onto those big titties. Stroke it hard, faster for me you have 10 seconds till I drain those balls, you can't cum until I say zero you have to hold it until I get to zero. Yes love making you jerk and edge for me and then seeing you unload all over me. I begin counting down very slowly all the time teasing you, talking filthy and you can't wait till I say zero so you can bust a nut and finally spunk for me and cover me in that big load
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 756 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you sneaking around your wife again? It's no surprise you're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can't deny those urges for Me when you're so horny, lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile