Page 9288 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8288878891889238927892869287928892899290929893389388978810288 ... LastLast
Results 92,871 to 92,880 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want to just SQUEEZE you to dea.th little b0y. I want to wrap my hot powerful thighs around you and take your breath away. Do you think you could escape my strong legs? I don't think so. You are no match for my perfectly sculpted dancer muscles.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
    Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've came to the fertility clinic right on time for your appointment and ready to give your sperm sample. I the nurse lead you to your cubicle and tell you where to put your sample and there's some reading material to help you get that sample done nice and quick. I'll be back in a few minutes to retrieve your sample. So how are you getting on, you must be done by now? No, what's the matter no sample still well looks like those dirty magazines didn't do the trick well your the last appointment today and I did say I was here to help. I pull out my big round tits and I'm going to get a sample from you and some extra ones just for me. I want you jerking that dick off for me, yes put it right between my big tits and fuck them, make them bounce up and down. I start wanking your dick harder, faster and licking the head of that cock as I do. I get so bored here at work and all you horny men jacking off in your cubicles giving your samples well now I want a of your cum. Your horny nasty slutty nurse is going to take all your cum for herself. Taking your cock deep down my throat, I bend over and pull my white panties to the side. Wank that cock for that tight wet pussy, I want you to shove that cock in and pound me hard like a nasty slut. I ride on top of you and bounce on that dick, I just want all of that cum deep inside me but I want it all in my tight asshole. I love getting my ass fucked hard and want you to creampie my tight as with that big load. Oh we are still going to give your sample don't worry I push all of that cum out of my tight ass and let it flow into your sample cup. There such a big load and it's an even better sample now mixed in with my ass cream. Well you best get going now I'll clean up here, hmm that was so good but I'm still fucking horny now he's all drained I'm gonna have to find some more cum to play with. Well there were those samples from earlier, I could just say there was a spillage and they had to be tossed and I'll just call the subjects back in to give another sample. I'll put these samples to good use, my syringes full of cum I want that cum deep inside my little cunt mm yes with a bit of luck all that cum will get me pregnant. Nothing more I enjoy that playing with cum and filling my holes with it. I fuck that syringe and creampie my pussy and play with the cum as it drips out of my wet fuckhole. Tasting it and then I squirt it all out and love my cunt juice mixed in with that cum. I've got another sample left, only one hole left to fill that dirty moth. I empty all of the cum into my mouth swirling it around and swallowing and spitting some out onto my tits and playing with it licking it off my fingers tastes so good. I better go book those guys in again after their samples mysteriously disappeared
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 17 min 22 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip - no names are mentioned
    I remember the last time i fucked your man pussy with my strapon , was soo much fun that i told all my gfs about it and now they are begging me to bring u in one of our girl nights and see how you cum from playing with your ass. But i dont want you to embarase me so we need to practice getting an orgasm with a dildo while clenching on it and moaning like a bitch.
    Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
    Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX"
    Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX"

Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out!
    Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration!
    Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me!
    [email protected]
    Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 19 min 48 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me.
    Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
    LoveAshley 50%
    AllForAshley 100%
    ObeyAshley 200%
    Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No matter how submissive or dominant you are all men want one thing. They need their cocks to be controlled by a hot dominant woman. I'm not talking about chastity all I am talking about is some amazing jerk off instruction. You crave being told exactly how to stroke that throbbing cock between your legs. So relax your mind turn off your brain and watch how easy it is for me to take complete control.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile