Page 9287 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8287878791879237927792859286928792889289929793379387978710287 ... LastLast
Results 92,861 to 92,870 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
    Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
    GiveMystieMore 100%
    GiveMystieEverything 500%
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
    Size: 2.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
    Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ex hired you, a big shot divorce attorney, to try to negotiate the remaining terms of our divorce. He should know by now not to trust ANY man alone with me, even his own attorney. You put up more of a fight than most men, but eventually ALL men fall at the feet of Kendra Kennedy. By the time I'm done with you, I'll have everything I want... And more.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 32 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.
    Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

See this BBC? I am going to suck on it and stroke it so good... it is going to be ridiculously fucking sexy. Finally! You can see how I would pleasure a real man and I would worship this amazing dick. But, first... I want more from you. Sensitive, personal information I could Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) you with. Come on, did you really think I was going to suck on this huge BBC without first obtaining what I want? It will be a nice, fair trade. You get what you want and I get what I want. Right?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh, I'm sorry... did you expect a hand job??? Cuz losers get shoe jobs, hahahaha. Awe, I see my cruelty and laughter is already getting your tiny faggot cock nice and hard. Each time I say "Fuck You" is an extra day that your gonna spend over my lovers place polishing his shoes. You'll beg him to become his shoe cleaning house servant! I expect you to be Kneeling by the door to greet him. Starring: Penelope Categories: Humiliation, Cuckolding, Ballbusting, CBT, Domestic Servitude, Latex, Shoe Worship, Big Tits. Bi, Make Me Bi. Foot Cuckold.
    Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was a very bad girl! I shrunk all my coworkers and stuck them in my sheer pantyhose in order to Mermerize them and teach them a lesson. I will slap them and sit on them untill they will agree to do my work and give me part of their paycheck as well
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Premature ejaculator. I've had a lot of good laughs at your expense. I especially love when you buy a long block of time, tricking yourself into believing *this time will be different* and proceed to blow your load in 3 minutes while I keep all the cash. Times like that, you two pump chumps are My favorite. You can't help it, this is just who you are as a person. But I want to play a little game at your expense, see if *this time* it will really be different. Not sure who we're kidding though, since you're already throbbing. aren't you, loser? You'll never learn.

Good pets use mark-ups:

It's My birthday this month! August 24th is the day! Make Me smile:
    HappyBdayMissKate
    10%: MissKateCumTax
    25%: BetaforKate
    50%: LoserforKate
    100%: AddictedtoKate
    200%: WorshipMissKate
    500%: PaypigforMissKate
    1000%: RinseMePlease
    Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 10 min 45 s