Page 9286 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8286878691869236927692849285928692879288929693369386978610286 ... LastLast
Results 92,851 to 92,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
    Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey Doc I noticed you were staring pretty intently at my ass as you walked behind me down the hall. What did you think I didn't notice? I could feel your eyes on my ass, so hey why don't I lock this door and you can get on your knees and worship the ass you've been staring at so hard, I can tell you already have a boner so whip it out! Let's see if you can cum before a nurse interrupts!
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
    Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
    Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Brandon Several years ago in about 2013 I bought an amazing clip of yours. It was called "coerced Intox-Fantasy fun with goddess". Oh the way you dressed in that black messed mini dress and those amazing purple pantyhose that highlighted your legs to perfection still send shivers through me. The clip is a combination of drink and p0pperz. I was wondering if you could do me a custom clip almost exactly like that amazing clip but just with drink and you getting me dru/nk and Coercing me on the bottle again. I use to be an Alc0h0lic but have been clean for about 4 years. The thought of you turning me into an alc0h0lic again is a major turn on..In the clip I see you tormenting me with your green pantyhose and Coercing me to drink and drink until you have me plastered. you Coerce me to send you increasingly larger tributes throughout the clip. You also use my name Ron at various points in the clip. At the end when you know you have me back on the bottle you laugh and mock me". For this clip to be effective I think it should be about 15 minutes long. Please can you let me know if you will do a clip like this for me.
    Oh you fucking know I will...Consider yourself FUCKED!
    Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The rush that you get from staring helplessly at my legs is a feeling like none other. Today I want to take you to a whole new high. All you have to do is obey my legs, every time I cross my long beautiful legs I want you take a sniff from your po^ers. You will be so completely mesmerized and lost in my legs that you won't even realize how much you inhaling only to go higher for me! I will allow you to cum but only when I say!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Valora - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Size: 64.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever!
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 3. Go get part 1 and 2 if you don't have them yet! This is last part to the set! Find out all the naughty things your ex did now that she cut your pathetic ass from her life!
    Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile