Page 9275 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8275877591759225926592739274927592769277928593259375977510275 ... LastLast
Results 92,741 to 92,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BIRD BOX ROLEPLAY: Hello, a evil presence seduce and enchant men making them give up of their lives. She is dangerous and fatale, you can look at her or you will lost your life, but how could you resist? she will surround you, whisper erotic and sensual words in your ears, how could you resist?? lust, desire, seduction, you cant run away, there is no escape, all you have to do is take off your blindfold and give in. You cant resist the temptation of the evil. listem to me, you dont need just imagine , you can see....take of your blindfold you will be mine forever
    good boys buy usingd markup codes:
    DOMME25 =25%
    DOMME50= 50%
    DOMME100= 100%
    DOMME200=200%
    DOMME500= 500%
    DOMME1000= 1000%
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 809 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It started off as a little infatuation, looking at my photos, staring more and more, watching more clips, and you found yourself thinking about me often. Staring turned into an addiction, and little by little you started to lose control, giving in more and more. Here you are now... falling for me. You love me. Face it. You know it's the truth. You can't get me out of your head. You are completely obsessed and you would do anything for me. You will do whatever it takes to make me happy.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You desperately need Therapy-Fantasy for your FINDOM addiction....and your FINDOM counselor has a test for you practicing self control.
    Models: GoddessBriBri

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your generally besotted by me, even when your not high. But when you get your bottle of and start sniffing, your need for me goes sky high. Your my little mind fucked pig. You will sniff and worship me today, get super high as i get inside your brain and continue moulding you, in your euphoric state. Get ready to become a trembling, stroking, brainless, addict, stroke by stroke, sniff by sniff. Your mine.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
    Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I got sick of working at my old bar waiting for the occasional mark to come in and succumb to my charms. I decided to move to a more target-rich environment. A place where men show up HOPING to see a girl like me. That's right.. HOOTERS. Your eyes nearly pop out of your head when you walk in and see me behind the bar. And I know I've got you exactly where I want you. After a few drinks and a few minutes of staring at my mesmerizing cleavage, you'll lose all control. And I want MORE than just a big tip....
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 31 s
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Devon's been invited over to the Brat Princess sorority house. Today is her assessment. The Step-Sisters will judge her suitability for inclusion in the sorority. Devon's already been told she's too fat, but the message just isn't sinking in. Maybe a visual representation of her unfitness will help her understand what's wrong with her. Amadahy, Natalya and Sasha have a box of markers and some sticky back notes. When Devon shows up, they will use these to mark all of Devon's physical flaws. Devon shows up wearing a bikini like she's been told to. Devon is popping out of her bikini. It's one she bought last summer before she gained her freshman fifteen. Now, the bikini is all stretched and can barely contain her growing breasts. Amadahy writes

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
    Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Such an addictive personality. You've become used to obsessing over what turns you on. This is different though. This time you've become delusional. You spend an unhealthy amount of time imagining a real life under My thumb. You'd consider yourself My sex slave, My servant, like I'd really want anything to do with you. You masturbate while imagining fucking Me, delusional thoughts of knowing what My pussy must taste like, what it'd feel lie to cum in Me. Nothing can stop these thoughts, and you don't want to stop. Obsessed, dazed, in Love is exactly the state of mind I want My slaves in.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
    Size: 884 MiB
    Download From AnzFile