Page 9273 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8273877391739223926392719272927392749275928393239373977310273 ... LastLast
Results 92,721 to 92,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this is ! lol
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerking off used to be fun, but it left you feeling lonely and unfulfilled. After awhile orgasms just weren't worth it But now, you've found the real path to ecstasy. A way to feel that euphoric rush that you've been missing. And unlike stroking, spending just feels better the more and more you do it.

Use a markup code to please your Goddess.
    50% ServeCorinna
    100% MoreForCorinna
    200% CorinnasSlave
    500% AddictedToCorinna
    1000% DrainMeCorinna
    Models: Goddess Corinna

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dr. Cox is conducting a medical study. She is testing a new treatment to help men who have a small penis. Dr. Cox is a professional and takes this study very serious. While she puts on her medical gloves she explains to her first patient that she has to apply the treatment in the form of a lotion herself to ensure the best results possible. She applies the lotion on the patient's small cock and rubs it in thoroughly. The first results should be visible in a few seconds and it's not long before the patient's penis is longer and thicker in size. Dr. Roxy noticed the results immediately and also a strange odour but a good smell, and seeing a dick grow makes her horny as well. Dr. Roxy insists on applying more of the growth lotion to her patient's penis. This time Dr. Roxy applies the lotion a little bit different, more like she is giving a hand job. It's important to really rub the lotion in hard and fast for best results she claims. She notices another growth spurt, and also some white liquid at the tip of the dick. She calms her patient down every thing is ok, she is a doctor nothing to be ashamed about, it is expected that the patient leaks some pre cum after so much growth frequency in such a shot space of time. She examines the cum between her fingers (still wearing gloves). It is much thicker than normal cum and examines it closer to her face and inhales and discovers it is also the source of that smell. That scent makes her visibly horny. She searches for excuses to play with the cock, she removes her gloves and starts to give him a handjob because she needs a sperm sample.She feels his cock erupting and pulsing, she can't control herself any longer puts her patient's cock in her mouth to get a big load of that delicious cum. Dr. Cox plays with the cum, licking it off her fingers, blowing bubbles and tasting it. She has now lost all of her professionalism she just wants to feel that cock grow inside of her. She unbuttons her blouse and pulls down her skirt and rubs some of the lotion onto her pussy. Then she stars to ride him, begging for more of that awesome big cock. She demands that he grows inside of her fill her up with that nice cum and make her pregnant. Dr. Cox gets a huge creampie from an even bigger cock. Now she loses it, she goes completely crazy for cock and cum, she plays with the cream pie. Then she starts to apply all what is left of the lotionand onto her ass while stretching her ass with her fingers. She begs him to fuck her ass, he deserves an even bigger cock. She wants another load of cum. She needs to get fucked by his huge cock. She lets him fuck her and pound her ass hard. Until he blows a big load into her ass (the biggest load so far). While she plays with the cum she noticed that his dick got even bigger it must have been from the lotion on her ass and he was pounding her hard. She encourage him to grow more, while she keeps playing with the cum. He has a god like penis now so big 15" in size. Dr. Cox cannot believe how huge that cock is, it's not scientifically possible! She tries to fit it in her mouth, it wont fit. Dr. Cox manages to fit it in her wet cum filled cunt and is so filled with cock and cum she rolls her eyes and moans in pleasure. She tells him to conquer all the women of the world with that big godlike cock. He can start with her receptionist, she needs a good hard pounding from that Creature sized cock
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 25 min 1 s
    Size: 2.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress is wearing her sexy white lingerie set with matching stockings and heels. See how weak I make you feel as I tease you with my perfect body with curves all in the right places. You want to jerk off like a good boy, it's impossible to resist your hot goddess when I make you so weak, begging to jerk for me how pathetic. You will do anything to see these perfect huge tits won't you? Begging, pleading with your goddess to see them. Well if you want to see them then you will have to do something for me other than just be my jerk puppet. You have to eat your own cum for your Queen's enjoyment. You love your mistress and will do anything to please her and worship those perfect round tits and all of my hot body. I make you beg just to see my tits and you beg more and more to cum for your goddess. You can't hold it much longer, you want to cum and eat it all for me. I slowly count you down from 10 and when I get to zero you have permission to cum. That countdown seems like it goes on forever with me counting slowly on purpose just to make you edge more and tease you with my perfect tits. Then finally I say zero and you cum so much and I you eat all of your own mess for your goddess. Swallow every drop of that cum like a good boy, perfection comes at a price.
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 957 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the first time I have ever worn a full body stocking, and I have to say I could get used to it! It feels amazing as my whole body is encased in soft sheer nylon. I am wearing this black body stocking with my classic black stilettos and a thong underneath, but no bra! I tease you, crossing and uncrossing my legs, dangling my heels and letting you see all my nylon covered body, full length and close up. You are so pathetic you will want to submit even further when you have watched this clip! F0221
    Models: Miss Mackenzie

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy as a hot college brat to get what she wants and when she wants..using my sexy body I get professor to raise my grade that I purposely slacked off on because I knew this moment would come and so will you
    Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That