Page 9272 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8272877291729222926292709271927292739274928293229372977210272 ... LastLast
Results 92,711 to 92,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
    Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right?
    But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding.
    Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
    Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: I Would Like the Body stocking. Caress yourself on the Tummy and Hips and then Turn around and shake your tail. Tell me how much money I need to pay you. I will worship you. Smoke a long cigarette for me. I going to adore Kira.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Size: 254 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
    Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Try not to cum while I tease you with my ass, lips, pussy, and tits.
    Models: Petite God

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little, beta jerk addict has come to beg for permission to cum again. You think it's gonna be that simple? No. Keep edging. Keep begging.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 23 min 24 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
    Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile