Page 9267 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8267876791679217925792659266926792689269927793179367976710267 ... LastLast
Results 92,661 to 92,670 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start by adding lub on his cock, I want it EXTRA SLIPPERY between my two huge tits! I then push your hard dick between them and make sure to squeeze them around you, oh you feel like your in heaven now! I don't have to work hard to jerk you off with my boobs. You're going to reach climax right between them...and a huge load it will be !!
    Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's happening to you more each day now. The feeling of being owned by Goddess Stella is something that you might have been seeking or never saw coming, but now you're feeling trapped, unable to escape, and you really, REALLY like it. There's something so alluring about My gravitational pull on your heart and soul. Sure, your body responds to My beauty and sexuality, but admit it. There's more happening now below the surface and this feeling is priceless. I know you're thinking about Me day and night.
    When you are able to escape into your mind, or onto your computer to visit Me, you do run to Me faster each time. With Me you feel vulnerable and awakened into your submissive self. your TRUE self. With Me you know you are owned. you know deep down that you'll do anything to please Me as soon as I command it and I know I have you wrapped around My finger just like "snap".
    Watch this clip intently and allow for what's happens on screen to consume you entirely. This clip contains some very sensual humiliation, CBT, JOI, and of course don't forget the very important Findom demand. Doing as I command proves your admiration and devotion to Me. Make no excuses and tell Me no lies. In order for you to prove yourself you must go the extra mile, and the extra dollar.
    MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 14 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: "It's a clip about the "vacation" I'm having. It's my first vacation with my gf and all I can think of is you. It **** me that I can't watch your clips or chat with you. Please explain to me that I shodnt take vacations and lagh about how Much you fucked me up.. The attached picture reflects this vacation: it was taken in the early morning in the hotel after I staid awake the whole night waiting for you to send me pictures of you. (i was like this the entire night). You can see my gf feet as she was **** next to me. In the morning, when I told her I couldn't fAll **** she wanted to give me **** pills. Of course, the only thing that helped was the photos you sent the day after. Please do sph (this is as big as it gets). It would be great if you wear a sexy outfit and during the clip take it off to a bra and a thong...please use my name and **** me with humiliation and teasing...
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was gonna come up with a stupid office domination script for you but since I really am your boss and I own your dick. I might as well just be myself as I order you to edge! Red lips, Black Stockings, Miniskirt. all designed to drive you crazy, haha! Oh and I'm not even gonna let you cum!
    Spend the next 20 minutes watching me taunt you with my face, legs, feet, pantyhose and dangling high heels! I bet your hard as a rock right now!
    Goddess Charlotte Stokley
    Categories: Femdom POV, Edging, Masturbation Instruction, Foot Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Stockings, Tease & Denial, Office Domination.
    Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 21 min 25 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom request. No name used throughout.
    I am your girlfriend and I arrive home from work with very sore feet. You offer to rub them for me. The soft stockings covering my petite sexy feet feel so good between your fingers and hands. Keep going ****. Feels sooo good.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 53.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's that time, losers. Bikinis, lotion, and skin...oh my! You can barely contain your tiny excitement. All you want to do all day is visit the pool and tug away LOL. Torment yourself further and feed into your tit obsession...it's not like you can look away anyway.
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile