Page 9266 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8266876691669216925692649265926692679268927693169366976610266 ... LastLast
Results 92,651 to 92,660 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's no surprise that you're back again. You've become addicted to my cock control, my instructions and my seduction. No matter how long you try to stay away you will always come back for more. Only I can fulfill your deepest fantasies and desires, and that's exactly what I'm going to do today. I know what you love and crave, and I'm prepared to serve it all up for you in the most intense explosion you've ever had, but you'll have to work for it first.
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 24 min 4 s
    Size: 2.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This b/g video is shot in POV style, with camera angles varying between beautiful agony & a POV view of my pussy as we fuck. I say "fuck me" & at the end I ask permission to cum and I cum on command.
    Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
    You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
    Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(GF Roleplay) I've got some good news and some bad news. I'm going to tell you the bad news first. I met someone, he's big and strong and his cock is huge. He knows just how to bend me over and make me cum. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I've been fucking him. Are you ready for the good news? A smart loser always uses a promo code at check out to show Princess his devotionCumTax25 - 25% MarkupAssWorship - 50% MarkupTitWorship - 50% Markup HandItOver - 100% MarkupStephsBitch - 200% MarkupOinkOinkPiggy - 1000% Markup
    Models: BrattyStephanie

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 460 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Valora - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
    Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
    I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After Step-Mommy Sydney birthed you, you grew up to be such a handsome shrunken man! Step-Mommy knows that you'll be the perfect pussy slave, so she teaches you exactly how she wants her giantess pussy worshipped. I command you to worship my pussy and bring me pleasure whenever I desire it. Using your hands, you'll play with her clit, making Step-Mommy Sydney moan. Step-Mommy Sydney even sits on top of you, so she can ride your itty bitty body as she orgasms all over you. Get used to pleasing your Step-Mommy, because from now on you're going to be my personal pussy slave!!!
    Models: SydneyScreams4u

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They really are though. Taunting you, teasing you, occasionally indulging you. My tits are perfect and so am I. You love to worship me, and especially my natural giant breasts. Well, come along then, but don't think I'll give in easily. Tags: Financial Domination, Findom, Finsub, FInanical Submission, Mind Fuck, Mindfucking, Slave Training, Slave Tasks, Femdom, Female Domination, Financial Slavery, Financial Submissive, Financial Ruin, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Tit Tease, Big Tits, Big Breasts, Nipple Piercings, Body Worship, Sub Training, Femdom Brat, Bratty Princess
    Think you're a sub? Prove it:
    || 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 ||
    || 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life ||
    Models: MsVixen

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile