Page 9265 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8265876591659215925592639264926592669267927593159365976510265 ... LastLast
Results 92,641 to 92,650 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll do anything to make me happy and to have me call you a good boy. Obey your Princess.
    Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
    Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love how easy it is to drain you, pet! I enjoy using your weakness for My ass in a pair of denim short shorts for My gain. Shaking My ass, swirling My hips, feeling up My curves... all I have to do I stick My bubble butt out and you are a mess! Worship your Goddess!
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!:
    10% - PAY MORE
    25% - LOSER FEE!
    40% - WEBSITES CUT
    50% - SMALL PENIS TAX
    75% - PAY ALOT
    100% - LOVE ANIKA
    500% - Intox-Fantasy
    1000% - BIG SHOT
    Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: It's my exam time and you are my strict teacher. I am your student who misbehave and don't study even if you tell. One evening you came from outside and see me doing nothing and looking at your videos and pictures. You shout at me , pull my ears and hairs and say what are you doing. After that you sit on chair tell me to come closer to you by showing figure and snapping your fingers. And tell me to write 1000 times that "I love Goddess Kira" and punish me with your stick. Lastly tell me if I don't do well you will punish me hard.
    Clip Contains: slave training, femdom, teacher, humiliation, whipping, spanking, domination, redhead, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 928 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom request and the name Brian is used. This is an explicit masturbation video, a "quickie" loud and proud. Never released! Now here for your enjoyment. So ENJOY!!! Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's no rush quite like sending me more money and spoiling me with gifts. Not only does it make me happy, you're also plunging deeper into my greed and my curves. I wonder how far I could push this little weakness of yours...
    Be an extra good puppet by using My MARKUP codes!
    20% MARKUP - SPOILIVY
    50% MARKUP- IVYSPUPPET
    100% MARKUP - GOODBOYFORIVY
    1000% MARKUP - IVYLOVESMONEY
    Models: Manipulatrix Ivy

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 76.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Piper - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
    Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
    Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile