Page 9263 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8263876391639213925392619262926392649265927393139363976310263 ... LastLast
Results 92,621 to 92,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Naughty Air Hostess Ashley Jay sneaks you into the back staff lounge in the airport, and my god you think your luck is in. Her perfect curves, sexy blue midi skirt, sheer nude nylon legs, and cute smile have you completely suckered in. You don't care about the consequences, and as she lores you in after catching you checking her out in the lobby your balls spin with excitement. Is this a dream or reality? All of your fantasy's have become a reality. Look at her huge juicy tits. She wants to fuck you. She's going to pin you down, and give you her sexy body... as she instructs you to get on the floor you are overwhelmed with excitement, you can see right up her sexy skirt. She tells you to stroke yourself for her... Is this a dream? She is going to give you a BIG SURPRISE before your flight. BUT WAIT, its not what you quite had in mind. Ashley is about to teach a loser like you that when it seems too good to be true.. well it usually is.
    Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring

A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
    Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 631 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo, and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your the sexiest super-villianess in the world and your power comes from your pantyhose. You talk to me like I'm a superhero tied up in your lair. You say your going to use your sexy powers to turn me to your side, and make me your slave. After awhile I tell you that I give in to you and I want to do something to show my loyalty to you. I tell you that I want to give you a foot massage. But this was my idea all along because I know your one weakness is extreme temperature to your pantyhose. I've coated my hands with a super hot lotion that causes your pantyhose and you to slowly melt.
    INCLUDES: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION - FOOT FETISH - SUPER VILLAIN - MELTING FETISH - ROLE PLAY - FANTASIES
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 356 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Like to see hot chicks wash and shave? Then you'll like this
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 13 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
    Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 888 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BINGE FOR MY TITS LOSER. Get your wallet out and blow it all on my tits! Buy every single video showing off my 34dd's and spend the entire night in slave mode. Send presents and tributes too loser because that's what Princess likes. This is how you please me!
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 601 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: I Would Like Your Hair To Be In A Pony. I Would Love If You Wear Those White Spandex and The White Top. Black Background. Sexy High Heals. Sooo Your in The Chair next To Desk That Holds laptop to Play Music. I want camera As Close as Possible. I Don't Have To See ALL Of Your Body At All Times. You Light Up....and Push " Play". The Song and Time Will Move Very Quickly....Ok... You Do Your Thing...With The Grove Of The Music. You use The Chair as Your Stage ....Working It...Maybe March and Swank Back And Forth Once ...And At Some Point You Lean On Chair And Show Us Your Beautiful Backside. Smoke From A Side View. With Your Beautiful Hands caressing Your outrageously Beautiful Leg With Cig In Hand.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s