Page 9257 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8257875791579207924792559256925792589259926793079357975710257 ... LastLast
Results 92,561 to 92,570 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rae the Scorpio - iwantclips

Models: Rae the Scorpio

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiffany James - iwantclips

Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see you staring, you can't resist my perfect, sculpted hourglass in this black lace lingerie. My tiny waist, my perfect tits, my big round ass. You try to look away but can't. I slowly convince you into taking out your bank card and going to the ATM. You know I deserve all your money, and you're going to hand it over. In fact, you're going to get another job because you need to spoil me. I deserve it all. You can't resist me, after all. Make sure you use my Markup codes, I even throw in a discount to those loyal to me25% markup LILY25 50% markup LILY5075% Markup LILY75 100% Markup LILY100 Ultimate Tribute LOVELILY Get 10% off purchases of $25 Generousprincess
    Models: SophiaLily

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
    It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
    Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter what title you give me, I run things in this office. Just look at me. I can make any man do anything with these tits... including you. I can double my pay with a flirty glance, I can get a weeks paid vacation just by brushing my tits along my managers arm in a tight doorway. I can even get YOU to fire anyone I want... including your own wife!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you just love my perky DD tits? You are so Addicted to my big DD Tits , you'll buy any clip with me in it It doesn't matter what I'm wearing or whats my video about , You'll buy it because my tits are in it I love teasing you and making your balls hurt, My Tits have enslaved your mind , cock and wallet and you'll do absolutely anything for my Big Boobs . Simply hearing the word BOOBS gives you a massive erection This is part of a 2 clips series so stay tuned Addict...
    Good Boys will add my mark up codes:
    JasmineJunkie 50%
    PaytoCum 100%
    LoserDickTax $50
    SitOnMe 75%
    Cuck4Life 50%
    LoserforLife 100%
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know one very important truth. In your mind "Tits. Are. God." The bigger they are, they better they are! You worship tits day and night. You love pussy too, but big full boobs are a clear winner in your mind! Nothing can control you like a pair of big breasts can! Tell Ellie how much you love boobies. Bigger IS better, and now that I am a 32DDD instead of a C, you've become my biggest fan. You've found your new god. Now roll that tongue back up and worship me! Are my tits your god? Yeah? You're unable to think about anything else because my boobies are on your brain!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

mmmm sexy Royal feet, submit I Am perfect and you have no other way to escape... you need My feet you need my sexy Nylon Royal feet.... watch ,Roll Down For My perfections
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 845 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The last part of the Weekend of Devotion series is My loving way to remind you of the control I have over you and that I will do whatever I want. I own your orgasms. I own everything about your life. Everything is mine. So watch and listen carefully as I count you down to one of the most crippling ruined orgasms you may ever have.
    This clip is the last in the series to be watched after "Locked and Humiliated" and "Deep Worship", they can be watched either consecutively one each day or with a period of time between them to adjust to your new role.
    Also recommended "Suck it up and Serve Me" and "Ice Dick Challenge"
    Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile