Page 9255 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8255875591559205924592539254925592569257926593059355975510255 ... LastLast
Results 92,541 to 92,550 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hunny I know for so long youve felt inadequate with Me, especially when you compare yourself to My ex boy friend. Honestly you really should just embrace it. There is no way you could EVER make Me feel as good as he did. Well tonight hes coming over because I want you to really see for yourself just how GOOD he fucks your wife. Im even wearing YOUR favorite lingerie and the new diamond necklace, both which you paid for. And well, Im ready for him to fuck My brains out. His cock is just so juicy and delicious, and he really knows how to please Me. After all, we were together for 5 years and we fucked like rabbits the entire time. So why dont you go ahead and start by making yourself useful and tidying up a bit around our place. Oh and then make sure to bring us both a glass of Having fun. If youre a good boy I wont even tie your hands this time while you watch Me get pounded *hehe*
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Topics include: lingerie, cuckolding, teasing, small penis humiliation, ass worship, and more.
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its flattering that you find me attractive. I can see in your eyes how you fantasize about me . You cant help but to touch yourself while staring . Go ahead , touch yourself. I want you to get hard for me . I want you to show me just how hot I make you .
    Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
    Hundred- 30%
    GLLoserTax- 50%
    TakeMore- 100%
    GLSub- 200%
    GLUltSub- 500%
    Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
    Princess Beverly
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm all done up and looking glamorous for you with red nails and red lips. Wearing some sexy black lingerie with stockings and heels. I quickly finish off applying my makeup some blush and really add more lipstick and gloss to those big juicy red lips. Now I'm so horny I want to fuck my new cock, I put on my new strap on and stoke it, jerking it and playing with my new toy. I've even got a butt plug right in my ass and you can see that wet pussy too while I'm stoking that dick. Spreading my pussy lips wide open so you can see inside and see how tasty it looks. Love teasing your cock with my wet fucking cunt. That plug in my ass, I want to pull it out and taste it. Mmm my ass tastes so good and you love to see me sucking on that plug, making me even hornier I wanna fuck my juicy wet pussy now. Spreading my legs wide open and pounding it hard, sliding that dick deep inside me and getting even wetter. Fingering my ass while I fuck my wet cunt and tasting my ass of my fingers. Such a naughty bitch and you love it!!! Fucking my wet cunt and it gets me so wet and I love to taste it off my fingers. I lick your dick clean too and taste it. Now I need to top my lips up again, all that sucking took some of my lipstick on. I reapply some red lipstick with gloss so they are all big and juicy for you again. Now I reach for my anal bead and slide them my tight ass and pulling them out to taste. Now I want more dick and sit on top of that cock and ride it hard in my ass, watching my big tits bounce while I ride your dick hard feeling it stretch my hot ass more. That cock feels so good now I want you to blow all over my face and cover me with your cum. Such a big facial and I end up with it all over me, in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow all of your big load.
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
    Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge.
    I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
    Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile