Page 9251 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8251875191519201924192499250925192529253926193019351975110251 ... LastLast
Results 92,501 to 92,510 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
    Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip will mind fuck and mesmerize you into becoming my perfect cuck partner. Audio and visual triggers will transform you from being cuck-curious to sucking cum right out of my perfect pussy. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Cuckolding is sexy. You will love watching me fuck men right in front of you; my pleasure will be yours. Watch this clip on repeat and relax.
    Models: TheWasp

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace.
    Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns�s Happy Torment Show" episode.
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Size: 74.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Star Nine!
    You walk in on me lounging on your bed, fully nude. I've been waiting for you, I've been craving it. Your big black cock. I beg for it, spreading and fingering my tight pink pussy. You drop your pants and I gasp. It's even huger than I thought it was. I tease your massive cock with my tongue ring and take as much of it in my mouth as I can. Saliva stretches to the tip when I pull away. I want to feel your big black cock throbbing between my tiny white tits. I push them together and rub it between them the best I can, begging to feel you inside my tight little pussy. I want you to break it, stretch it, fill it, pound it with your big black cock. You watch my pussy stretch open as you coerce your big black cock into it. It's so huge, I can barely fit the head in at first. We fuck in multiple positions until I can finally get it balls deep. My toes curl as I cum, filled to bursting with your massive black cock. When we're finished I show off my creamy pussy and lick the juices from the head of your cock. This was a custom pov video & the viewer is addressed as Chris. Includes BBC, dildo fucking, virtual sex
    Models: Star Nine

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth, crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk, mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you, I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car. Now, get in and kiss My boots! Once we arrive, you crawl closely on all fours behind My shiny gold heeled boots, gazing up at My sparkling PVC ass as I walk. I stop and order you to sit as I have a smoke break and allow you to lick My dirty boot soles clean and suck My heels as I look down on you in amusement. you will worship and lick My PVC ass clean too, lucky mutt. That should give you something to dream about as you are chained up here in desolation for the night.

Includes: Femdom POV, Pet Play, Boot Worship, Boot Domination, PVC-Vinyl, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Smoking, Cig Squeeze, Shiny Fetish, Humiliation, Boot Licking, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship
    Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Size: 941 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've got 6 luscious minutes with my tits and I'm going to make sure you drown in them. This is a quick cock control assignment that makes you pace your strokes with each button I undo. You're going to be increasing that tempo with each minute and I waste no time gearing you up for a fast, explosive finish. All you need is my amazing breasts..

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.

Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile