Page 9249 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8249874991499199923992479248924992509251925992999349974910249 ... LastLast
Results 92,481 to 92,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things, you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving, like me. I'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority, I am your life..
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what I want and I always get it. I demand that you take your cock out and begin stroking it for me, not too hard or fast. Don't get too eager yet. I'm in control of this jerk session. I guide you through stroking methods and teach you how to please yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to!
    Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I am his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how naughty and kinky you are, how excited you've been to give up control and explore new avenues of pleasure. Well today is the day we make all of those dreams come true. I want you to pull out that cage and key, lock that cock, and give up all of your control for me. Then I want you to pull out that bottle of those naughty fumes and take some nice big long whiffs. Feel good? Great! Now the last thing to do is get yourself nice and horny WITHOUT touching your cock and get ready to have the orgasm of a lifetime, today we are hitting that G spot.
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 28 min 18 s
    Size: 2.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dr Cox has invented a new cock growth formula. She has grown tired of hearing all of her patients little dicks problems, after years of testing she finally has it. Never again will any woman be unsatisfied by a little dick, I'm going to change the world to a bigger better place. She tries to act like a good respected scientist conducting studies on how to cure illness. But really she has her own secret agenda, she has a big secret she is a sex crazed bitch who wants to create the perfect formula to grow cocks to inhuman size, Creature sized dicks so they always have enough cum for her. But first I need to try out the new formula on my test subject who was more than willing to volunteer to see if it has any effect on his tiny 3 inch cock. Take a sip of the formula and immediately the cock grows, the shaft has got longer and thicker. Take more of the formula, I'm getting horny from watching that dick grow more. Now your a real sized cock, I can see that the tip is leaking some pre cum, the smell and taste of that cum gets me so horny as I lick the tip. I strip out of my lab coat to reveal just my bra and nothing else on underneath. You see I knew my formula would take effect instantly and I just can't resist a big cock to play with. She starts jerking and sucking on that big cock and wants a big load all over her face, sliding that dick between her big tits. She wants more of the cum, she can't contain herself she needs to taste more and get covered in cum dripping down her face onto her big tits. The test subject blasts over her face - a slow motion shot so you can see my face get plastered with cum. Blowing bubbles and playing with the cum, licking her fingers. She loves the taste and tells her subject to take more of the formula, she wants to ride that dick and feel it stretch her pussy. She needs breeding and wants to be constantly fucked and filled with cum so she can be impregnated. She cannot control herself, she rubs some of the cum she spat out from her mouth onto her pussy and plays with herself. She wants his big dick inside her and wants to ride his cock until she drains his balls deep inside and he impregnates her. She is practically begging to ride on top of him and bounces on his dick hard and fast until she gets what she needs a big huge overflowing creampie to fill her cunt. She has an amazing orgasm from the feeling of the cum gushing inside her and filling her tight hole up. Never has she been filled so much and the feeling is overwhelming, ahegao orgasm face. The cum is dripping out of her and she rubbing it all over her body, excited from all the pleasure and eagerly awaiting more of that awesome cum she desires. She wants that dick in her ass now, using the cum from her pussy to play with and fingers her ass. She just wants to feel that cock stretch her tight ass out and the subject is gone so horny and his balls are so full of cum he cannot resist he needs to unload and fills her ass up with a big creampie. She cums again as the cum unloads in her ass and she pushes it out.While she recovers from that amazing orgasm, she lies back to play with herself a little, she still is so horny and wants more cock and cum .She tells him to take more of the formula and his dick grows to an magnificent length over 12" now! Holy fuck, its so big I can barely get my mouth around it! She strokes the big shaft, a daft grin on her face and her eyes wide open sucking on the head. Oh just give it to me in my cunt again, yes fill me up! He fucks her while she spreads her legs open and lays on her back. That cock is huge so big and it has grown so much impressive results. But even now that's not enough for her, there's still some of the formula left. She pauses and thinks to herself for a moment. If the growth spurt increases that much from him drinking it, what if inject it directly into the big shaft I wonder what effect it would have. Compeltely covered in cum and being the horny mad bitch that she is, she injects the last of the formula with a syring into the dick and the effects are inhuman. The dicks has transforms into a gigantic **** dick! Like nothing she has ever seen before, I've created a Creature! She sucks on the **** slapping it against her face and tits.She must have ingested some of the formula because now her hair is blue just the like the **** Creature dick. It has had side effects on her too but she does not even care, she's lusting at the sight of this Creature she has created and wants to ride it. One big final orgasm and she cums again for the Creature toys fills her up. Now she knows she can create a new world full of Creature sized dick that can please any woman.
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 26 min 41 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 2.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're gonna need more luck than that

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'll steal your heart and I'll steal your mind. Too much shiny - too damn sexy! I don't have to convince you to worship. Your hand naturally gravitates right to that cock! But to hear me tell you to FUCK THAT HAND - drives you WILD! You want to be a bad boy jerking and cumming for me 24/7. You NEED to fuck that hand for ME! CUMMM for ME. You desire to feel everything that I do to you. Worship Me. Please Me. Obey Me. Be MY Good Boy!!!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 299 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wow, so it finally happened huh? She broke up with you. Well, I suppose it's for the best. You guys were always fighting and it was really annoying how she would get so jealous whenever we hang out. We've been friends for YEARS! Oh ****, she found out about your videos? Oops. Well that makes sense. You probably own like 200 of my videos. Oh well! Now we can hang all the time, you should move in!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

mmm,you must be nice and horny today. ready to be teased, pleased, mmmm. It's about to get really hot in here. As I strip, talk extremely dirty and encourage you to cum--it's all for me.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s