Page 9248 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8248874891489198923892469247924892499250925892989348974810248 ... LastLast
Results 92,471 to 92,480 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy blowjob with black lips. Teasing this cock with creaking leather gloves.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A hot blonde is a bit miffed that she was not successful at ending a feeble guy with the coerced male orgasm she had given him not long ago. Apparently he survived the incident, but his roommates who saved him have no idea she was the one who almost ended him, so she is back to try and finish what she started.
    When the feeble guy sees her he freaks out as much as he is able to, but he is so weak that his calls for help are not heard. She again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that she has no idea how he made it last time, but that this time she will be sure the job gets done.
    She wastes no time at all getting up on him and riding him even though he resists as best he can. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get an orgasm out of him that just might end him.
    He continues to say things like this will end him and she continues to say that is the point. She gets exactly what she wants and he is soon cumming hard. The coerced male orgasm may in fact have proved to be too much for the weak man as he immediately falls ****. This excited her to no end. She gets off him finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
    It looks as though this time she has done it. She is so excited and turned on as she covers him up to conceal what she just did. She then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the one that ended ii tall.
    Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want a payrise. In fact, I want double what you're paying me right now. Yes, you can scoff, but I've seen how you stare at my legs as I walk around the office, especially when I'm in pantyhose. We could make this mutually beneficial. Right now you're just having to catch little glimpses, scurrying around desperate for a peek of my silky nylons...but you give me this pay increase, and I can make all of your pantyhose and stocking fantasies a reality. Let me show you....stroke as you become transfixed on my pantyhosed pussy. Jerk it for my long, toned legs, wank it now for my peachy pantyhose butt. Cum for my pantyhose, sir.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't help yourself. The moment she walks out that door you click on my site and begin exploring to find your next jerk off material. Today is a beautiful day, not only do you get to stroke behind her back, you get to jerk it to the fact that you beat your dick in spite of her. You beat it to me because I turn you on in ways she never could. You love seduction and she lacks it. She could be wearing this exact same outfit and she wouldn't compare to me. You need me in your sex life to make your basic relationship interesting. I make you cum, then she comes home, and you can bear another day of your relationship. The endless cycle will never stop, you need me to keep your relationship going while destroying it at the same damn time.

Consists of:Risky JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Homewrecker, Masturbation Instruction, Mind Fuck, sub training, slave training, goddess worship, sensual domination, sensual tease, home wrecking fetish, cum control, cum countdown, tit worship, ass worship, body worship, female domination, femdom pov, femdom, mental domination, body tease, big tits, big boobs,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite Silly Stuff with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever.

Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You should worship the ground I walk on too! Not only the boots, the shoes, the heels or the feet. Get your boot and ground worship training with this clip!
    Mark up codes to use when buying: 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI with toe spreads
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
    I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile