Page 9245 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8245874591459195923592439244924592469247925592959345974510245 ... LastLast
Results 92,441 to 92,450 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello there slave, after a longe week you need some rest and relaxation, focus on my voice, my commands, my pendant, my body in this sexy tight latex inducing you to fall deeper into the trance, nothing in your mind, only my voice, my body and my commands. stare on my pendant and rela, you are going to fall deep indo a place you never been before
    OBEY-STARE-WATCH-TRUST-SUBMIT-PLEASURE-STROKE-PROGRAMMED TO OBEY-CONTROLLED-BRAINWASHED-HORNY-NO RESISTENCE-SLAVE-SLEEP
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
    Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
    Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You adore my long pointed tongue and wet delicious spit. How much would you pay to have me spit right in your mouth? You would go broke just to taste my spit, to feel the warmth of my mouth and the utter humiliation of being covered in my fluids. Spit bubbles, spit strings, dripping drool off my lips and tongue, close ups of mouth and full face views.
    Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 5 min 38 s
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
    Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
    Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've just married my Step-Sister. Yet we have just stumbled in a private room together, a little tipsy and already flirting. I catch you starring at my perfect cleavage then suggest we have some fun. As I start to tease you and undress my Step-Sister walks in. You try to go after her but I convince you to stay and to finish with ME instead.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 19.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours.
    While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body.
    I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load.
    I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock.
    You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load.
    I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock.
    I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate.
    Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always craved a hot woman in pantyhose to parade herself around for you...well, this time it's different. You may still have the fantasy, but you're far from in control. I flaunt my long stems in my sexy Pretty Polly black pantyhose paired with a sexy bra over my perky, big tits, while you watch helplessly..and eagerly. I'm happy to add to the Torment by dirty talking and giving you a POV seat to the glorious view before you. Will you make it to the end of the clip before you explode? Hosiery has such a hold on you as is, but on ME? You're fucked.
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love My tits and can't get enough of them. Obsessed is a good word to describle it. But you're an idit loser and don't deserve to even look at them, never mind touch them. You know you'll never lay so much as a finger upon My tits, but you can't sto buying every clip. You can't help but pay and jerk to my perfect 32Es. You dream of touching them but it's just a stupid dream. I'd never let you near Me, not ever. You're stuck, paying and jerking forever.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile