Page 9240 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8240874091409190923092389239924092419242925092909340974010240 ... LastLast
Results 92,391 to 92,400 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
    When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
    I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
    Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
    ***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Piper - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Master has enslaved the girls entire swimming team, but he's not happy with their performance and they are clearly lacking in skills. That's where I come in to play my part as the new coach of the girls swim team and it's up to me to teach these rookie cumsluts a lesson or two. The need training - their holes need training all of them so they can please their master and take his cock and cum everywhere. He needed someone with my experience and skills level to show these bitches how it's done. Now ladies, you will see you all have a dildo in front of you that is full of cum to use and I am going to instruct you and you will follow my instructions as I show you how to please your master. You will have one week to learn the ropes or else you'll be kicked off the team and you'll never be let near your master's cock again. Lesson 1 - Blowjob : I'm now going to show you how to give a proper blowjob, you spit on your master's cock to get it nice and sloppy then you lick it all over, cupping the balls and sucking on the head as you stroke it. You should be able to slide his dick ball deep down your throat and gag on it. You have to be able to hold it down your throat for as long as possible, this is part of your training being able to hold your breath as you feel master's dick deep down your throat. Now you will always praise your master's cock, you worship master and his big cock and all the cum he gives you from it. You must always beg like a good cumslut on your knees and plead to have master cum all over your face and in your mouth so you can taste his delicious cum and swallow it all never waste any. Lesson 2 - Riding Cock : When master fucks dozens of girls he gets tired so you must learn what it means to ride a dick. You must work for his cum and be able to ride your master's dick and earn that big load of spunk deep inside you. Don't just sit back and take his cock, ride his dick hard and fast, bounce on top of him so he can see your big tits shake. Then turn around and do reverse cowgirl position and lean forward so master can **** your tits and squeeze your ass while you bounce on his cock. Also I've been told to tell all of you, that ever girl must stop using birth control, as your master wants to breed his girls. You will all ride until you take master's cum deep inside you and he will creampie your wet slutty cunts and master will impregnate you all. Eating all of that cum out of that juicy pussy. Remember you all are nothing more that dirty cumsluts for master to use and fuck you, you will get filled and fucked with cock and cum and be grateful for the opportunity to serve such perfect master with a big cock. Lesson 3 - Anal : Master tells me he was extremely disappointed to learn that not one of you bitches could take his big cock in your ass. Well your going to be shown by me, seeing as I'm an anal pro and take just about anything in my ass your going to watch and learn. Showing them how to finger their ass, then I fuck my ass and gape it wide with a big creampie I fill my asshole with a big load of spunk and they watch it drip out and I tell them even if it drops onto the floor they must eat it a. Never waste a drop of masters cum it's too precious to waste. To finish up the lesson I take my huge bat to show them how extreme I can be and they have one week to do their homework which is being able to take a bat up their asses. Anyone who can;t will be kicked off the team and miss out on servicing master's cock. Now hit the showers bitches, I've got another cheerleading team to teach this afternoon. So many sluts so little time
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 17 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
    Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom video - Edging and edging for me while I tease and torment you. Making you ruin your multiple orgasm for me
    Models: moneygoddessscc

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile