Page 9238 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8238873891389188922892369237923892399240924892889338973810238 ... LastLast
Results 92,371 to 92,380 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 3 Honesty in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Honesty level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Paying Me is your biggest turn on. It's so clear to you that I deserve your money WAY more than you do. But can you imagine what your friends would say if they found out? They'd probably freak out, tell you you're crazy, and try to talk you out of it. I want you to know it's okay to pay. In fact, I want you to pay. Right now! It's so fun being My little loser wallet. Vanilla people just don't know what they're talking about! Look how fun you have when you pay for your orgasm!
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 44 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
    Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerize, Mermerize techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
    I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
    I'll see you soon....slave.
    Annabel
    Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am in a bit of a hurry today and only had time to make one clip so I thought to myself what is going to sell? Duh a hot pantyhose tease! So that is exactly what this is, You can never get enough of my hot ass in nylons, just look at how amazing my legs, ass and feet look. Clicking, paying and stroking are going to be your 3 new favorite words when I am done with you. This is a pantyhose mindfuck at it's best!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're the new mascot and as the head cheerleader I need a word with you. You see, there are rules if you want to get anywhere near the popular girls. A loser like you will never have a chance like this again. Go back to being a lonely loser or become my slave and do my bidding! Every humiliating task, every errand, everything I want you're going to give to me. Be grateful for this chance loser! Don't worry, from now on you're MY little loser and I'll laugh and I tease you till you melt.
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva !admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You summoned Me, seeking your heart's desire. I can give it to you, pet. I can give you pleasure & ecstasy beyond your heart's wildest fantasies. All you have to do is pay the price. All you have to do is give Me your soul. You can feel the temptation tugging at your mind, urging you to surrender. My beauty is wicked and breath-taking and impossible to resist. One look into My eyes and you are lost. You can feel My dark magic begin to spin around you, consuming every waking thought. Now, your fate is sealed. Now, you belong to Me. You shall serve Me through the endless eons. You are Mine for eternity. Remember: You MUST Listen with headphones to experience full audio effects. Video includes: Binaural beats. Isochronic tones. Alpha/Beta/Theta/Delta frequencies. ASMR. Audio layers. Subliminal Messages. Triggers. NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming. Visual effects. Are you a loser for Me? Then use these IWC markup codes today! 20%: paymoreforpaige 50%: sacrificeforpaige 100%: paigedeservesitall
    Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 19 min 42 s
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 852 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't resist paying to worship such perfection in a pair of nipple pasties... This thumbnail entices losers like you, and you find the urge to PAY my tits, don't you?
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New year , new you ? Probably not . Nothing can break the addiction you have for My tits. I tease and humiliate you without wearing a bra. Just like that you're sucked back in.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Size: 880 MiB
    Download From AnzFile