Page 9224 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8224872491249174921492229223922492259226923492749324972410224 ... LastLast
Results 92,231 to 92,240 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
    Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have had a tough day and need to release your stress on something. More specifically: someone. I ask you how I can help, and you reply "I want to fuck your tight, little hole". I smile, turn around, and slide my dress off while on all fours. I spread my pussy lips and you stop me. I was completely mistaken by which hole you meant. Without much of a fight, I give in and use my spit as lube, fingering my ass until I'm ready for you to slide in. It hurts, but I won't stop you. You occasionally take your cock out to spread my cheeks and examine my gaped asshole. It's not too long before we're both cumming together.
    Models: PleasantAme

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's the drunkest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little Aroma slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of Having fun! Your my favorite little Having fun puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 919 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
    --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
    Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you trust your neighbours???Take a look inside the love affairs of your closet ones.Two gorgeous girls and their shrinking fantasies come true.19 MINS. FOR ONLY 11,99!!!!VORE - INSERTION - NIPPLES
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 32 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom with the request for the word "Yellow Juice" to be used throughout but there is no actual Yellow Juicing on camera.
    Dakota Charms shrunk her big Step-Brothers and kept them in a jar. She puts them in her cereal and warns them not to Yellow Juice in it. As she puts her hand in their cage, they wiggle and squirm, but she finally grabs one to put in her food.
    She makes fun of them by using the word Yellow Juice repeatedly because they always made fun of her for using it! Now that she is bigger, there is nothing they can do to stop her.
    They really improve the flavor of the cereal and she asks if they are drowning. She does not really care but does like seeing their flailing bodies. Dakota chews on their crunchy little bones and makes fun of their weak bladders. The flavor is so good and she humiliates them for being so pathetic.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- amazon, brat girl, bratgirl, food fetish, vore,
    blonde, blond, blondes, ponytails, Yellow Juice fetish, family
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Manipulatrix Ivy - iwantclips

Models: Manipulatrix Ivy