Page 9222 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8222872291229172921292209221922292239224923292729322972210222 ... LastLast
Results 92,211 to 92,220 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Requested clip :
    "So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers)
    She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can
    You are smoking a cigarette.
    You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
    You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
    You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
    You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
    You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
    You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
    You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
    She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
    You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
    She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
    She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
    You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
    She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking
    She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
    You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
    You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
    She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
    How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body
    She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
    She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
    You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
    She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
    You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
    While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that
    When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it...
    She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
    You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
    She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far
    Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
    When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
    You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
    She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
    Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
    Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
    Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A smoke fetish video. Watch as I light up a cigarette, strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can't take anymore.
    Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
    Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Size: 413 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't resist my perfect wet body...teasing you and seducing your little boy brain and pathetic cock. One of my best clips of all time. You need it. so hot so seductive watch me melt your mind
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 48 s
    Size: 842 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bijoux has been trying to exercise but Layla Moore prefers the fat Bijoux. She's bigger and happier and can eat whatever she wants! Now, all Layla needs is to get Bijoux to Relapse-Fantasy with some of her favorite treats- like Debbie Cakes, mmm.
    Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
    Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 888 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess SeaKrett got caught swimming alone and Mistress Kountessa has to teach her why it is a bad idea. Watch at Kountessa dunks and makes SeaKrett worship her feet to teach this naughty Shemale a lesson she will not soon forget. Of course this is done all out of love.
    Models: HEDONSTUDIOS

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 871 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get ready to get hungry. Im going to be the seductress you love to stroke for and your mouth ha to be WIDE open for the finale. I have some tricks up my sleeve in a sensual dominating way that you will love that guarantees you will take the big load to your face that you could have EVER imagined. Bon Appetit.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile