Page 9216 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8216871691169166920692149215921692179218922692669316971610216 ... LastLast
Results 92,151 to 92,160 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While Kate and Sage relax, their male works. He toils away endlessly at their feet, massaging, pampering and taking care of them as needed. For the most part they ignore him while they chat, after all he's just a worker slave that tends to his tasks until he is told otherwise.
    Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 96.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Mystique - iwantclips

Models: Princess Mystique

Duration: 19 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a loser and you know it. The more you sniff in those p0pp3rs the dumber you get, but you can't help it. Can you? You will be right in your element for this clip because you are going to sniff those brain cells away. It feels so good to have that outer body experience and have someone as perfect as me tell you how to do it. You love touching yourself while your high and int0xicat3d. My humiliating words and curvy body put you in a state of mind that you will do anything I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
    Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Size: 54.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get your bottle and wallet ready! You will start drinking right away as I want you loaded fast! You will not stroke your cock until ir at least 2 shots in and you tribute for the right. You will drink and stroke until your Christmas money is gone! You are only allowed to cum if all your presents money is gone!
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 56 s
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Bliss Dulce and Dakota Charms!
    We're having a drinking night and Bliss mentions a guy who has a small penis and loves being humiliated. I have to see it and invite you over and can't believe how tiny it is! You are never going to fuck either of us with something that pathetic. I want to take it home and cuddle with your little shrimp dick!
    You can be our little slave and jerk it for us because we want to see how much sperm you can keep in that thing. If you can even cum? Is it a couple of drops? You really want to jizz for us and are excited to show off that micro-penis.
    Does it help if we twerk our asses? You aren't used to girls giving you attention because they wouldn't feel a thing if you tried to fuck with that useless dicklette. But we will tease you until you cum...Is that it? Well at least you gave us a laugh!
    You are only good to be a slave boy, so go pick up some food and Having fun for your Goddesses.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- drinking, Small Penis Encouragement, masturbation encouragement, jerk off instruction, JOI, femdom POV, humiliation, ass shaking, PAWG, all natural brunettes, @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Size: 878 MiB
    Download From AnzFile