Page 9214 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8214871491149164920492129213921492159216922492649314971410214 ... LastLast
Results 92,131 to 92,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*VERY ADDICTIVE* You need this clip to become my weak, Mesmerized stroke zombie. You need my guidance. Nothing feels better.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An intense mindfuck of an Intox-Fantasy clip. Are you brave...or just fucking stupid, for begging for this? For paying me to fuck over your brain? It doesn't matter either way; it's not like you have any control over your cravings anymore, is it? You NEED this now. You're always aching for that next hit. So as long as you're here; let's play. HARD. Let me push you deeper than you've ever been before. More hits. Longer inhales, deeper breaths. Fill your lungs and beg for air. I'll be right here, making sure you comply. *Only for experienced Aroma users*
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 423 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Drink, smoke, sniff, do it when I say, and do it while you watch me move and listen to me speak. Go deeper until you can't get out. When you're this fucked up, all that unnecessary thinking is cleared and it's just us in your mind. When you're in this state I can make you do anything. I'll never judge you here.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you'd love to fuck me. I'm going to talk dirty while I smoke and play with my tight pussy
    Models: leona4real

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 48.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have some new training I want to subject you to today slave. First, I wantyou to start by fitting that chastity cage on that cock nice and tightly. I want you under My lock and key the whole time. Now, I want to take you on a long and int0xicating Aroma ride. You are going to inhale exactly when and how I instruct you to. Now I've got that head of yours swimming, I want you to use your prostate massager, sliding into your tight little asshole for Me. I bet that feels so good, especially when you are high? I want you teasing that cock through your chastity cage whilst I instruct you to take more and more hits for Me. When you are this int0xicated for Me, I bet you would do anything to please Me wouldn't you? Just imagine that massager is actually a tranny cock. I know how much you would love to please a gorgeous shemale for Me. Keep thinking about how you will soon be serving My tranny friends whilst you get even more high for Me. Finally, I want to finish you off in that cage with My hitatchi wand... aren't you lucky to My little p0ppers slut? This clip was a custom request (no name is mentioned) and is also available in 'Mobile' format.
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 22 min 9 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She loves Me smothering her face with My Feet!
    Models: MasterD90

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My big phat ass white fan wanted to get right to the point in this scene, he wanted to get fucked with my big shemale dick and watch me jack off to a white milky cum load.
    Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 61.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile