Page 9204 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8204870491049154919492029203920492059206921492549304970410204 ... LastLast
Results 92,031 to 92,040 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She loves Me smothering her face with My Feet!
    Models: MasterD90

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream.
    You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
    Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
    You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
    You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
    You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My p0ppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits, to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room, our special place where I've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales, your stroking, I tease you with My toys, reminding you of all the things I've done to you when you're fucked up, making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation, I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you- I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits- lets get wild together - I've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff, hold your breath. Sniff, hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle- My pussy gets wet when you struggle- you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this, the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild, as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more p0ppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I'm in control of this orgasm. I'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon, I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside, to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember, i know everything about you. I'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your p0ppers and so high on the idea of what I'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate, because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission, exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control, and come with Me- you have no choice...make it good, because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, jerk off instruction, ass worship, strip tease, dancing, tit worship, femdom pov, mind fuck, edging, orgasm control, mesmerize, goddess worship, erotic storytelling, teasing, bra & panties, JOI, nipples, BDSM
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
    Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You read the title. All you need is a bottle of Aroma, and an ego ready to be completely deflated. Its not difficult. Just follow my instructions. And when I say hold your breath, hold it, bitch.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Size: 548 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello, dirty jerkboy. You can't resist my ass and you love jerking to it. You are so hard watching me shake my ass around in this tiny bikini..take your dick out in public and start stroking it for me. I show you my juicy ass and encourage you to stroke away. And of course... I want you to cum all over my delicious ass in PUBLIC!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Mystique - iwantclips

Models: Princess Mystique

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Know what time it is, take Dava Foxx's shoes off and put that tongue to work! Goddess Dava wants to be able to see her reflection when you're done! While you're busy licking between her toes, She will be deciding what to dress you in to watch her use her fucktoy later. Make sure to stretch that tongue out even more because she is going to give you both her feet to lick at the same time since you love to suck on her toes like a good little sissy slut!
    Models: Subby Hubby

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile