Page 9197 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8197869790979147918791959196919791989199920792479297969710197 ... LastLast
Results 91,961 to 91,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down.
    The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point.
    She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
    She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
    He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
    She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
    Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on Aroma and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your Aroma & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of Aroma & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect Aroma puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing Aroma, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic Aroma game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky Aroma slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue!
    CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox-Fantasy, Aroma, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, Mermerize
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom request for clear cum lube pumped into ass over and over while I Fisst & fuck my ass with a massive dildo to get big gapes, massive farts, bubbling juicy farts and a little bit of dirty talk
    Models: MissEllie

Duration: 22 min 45 s
    Size: 1 000 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Mystique - iwantclips

Models: Princess Mystique

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
    Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A JOI that will put you in a deep mesmerizing trance as I take you deeper into your Alexa Addiction. You will lose all control to Me, you don't have a choice. My voice is so seductive, My eyes int0x1cate you, theres no way out.

Do as I say, like you always do. Sit back, relax, and feel The Best Damn Thing ever.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 27 min 15 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ok boys, I know My Intox-Fantasy instructions push you to your limits, but it's time to go even further. You will need 2 bottles of fresh p0ppers, and wait until you see what I make you do with them (***evil laugh***). This is ADVANCED, if you can make it through this, I have treats within lined up for you while you Worship My Perfect Shimmery Body in this sexy dress. One of My crazy Intox-Fantasy subs actually inspired this one day when we were on S.kype lol, he barely made it of course but ended up having a lot of fun, if he survived through this, so can you! Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
    Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Size: 2.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Can you keep up with My new game? Princess pussy slapping and Aroma! I'm going to start getting you high while I tell you a little story, and tease you with My new latex dress. Then I'm going to join in on the fun- because I like Aroma just as much as you do, and I enjoy the combination of pleasure and pain when I'm under the Intox-Fantasy spell. I strictly command your inhales and control your stroking and strip down to panties. I sniff Aroma with you and begin counting out slaps on My pussy! I command you to slap your cock around with Me! I get you so fucked up and worked up and I'm getting high right along with you. Rounds of pussy slapping and edging commands have you so close, so weak. Finally I take off My panties and enjoy the pleasure and pain of slapping My bare pussy while I'm so high on Aroma along with you- and I make you cum HARD while watch Me slap My perfect pretty pussy until it's bright pink! (Clip contains elements of; Aroma, coerced Intox-Fantasy, pussy slapping, JOI, masturbation instruction, JOI games, pussy worship, mindfuck, edging, tease & denial, mesmerize, mental domination, panty fetish, femdom pov, goddess worship, humiliatrix, jerk off instruction, cum countdown)
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 17 min 7 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you will need at least one two bottles of Aroma as this will be a intense Aroma session as you worship My divine legs and ass, you will not see my face for most of the clip as you will only focus on My superiority, and worship Me, as you get totally fucked out you mind. you will obey ad worship Me as I should be worshiped...So are you ready let's begin... Add a Mark UP Code to your Order:25% 'TIP4GRACE'50% 'ADDICTED2GRACE'75% 'FALLING4GRACE'100% 'CRAZY4GRACE'200% ' LOVE4GRACE'iWantSpoiltPrincessG.com Send me A Gift!
    Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Size: 404 MiB
    Download From AnzFile