Page 9191 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8191869190919141918191899190919191929193920192419291969110191 ... LastLast
Results 91,901 to 91,910 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
    The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
    I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
    There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
    Contains the following erotic elements:
    CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
    Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
    Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
    25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
    50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
    100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
    250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
    666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
    Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Mystique - iwantclips

Models: Princess Mystique

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as ClaraKitty orgasms twice for you using her vibrator, before giving a sexy blow job to one of her toys, before finally getting down and being fucked by her fuck machine... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Size: 2.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
    My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aww, you thought you had got lucky. Two hot girls bringing you back to theirs in the hope of a kinky threesome. Sounds hot doesn't it. But we being the cruel girls we are have other plans for you. You heard of Aroma? Oh yeh they make you last all night, so sniff them for us and lets see what happens...
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 1 021 MiB
    Download From AnzFile