Page 9189 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8189868990899139917991879188918991909191919992399289968910189 ... LastLast
Results 91,881 to 91,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
    Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
    use appropriate code
    loser4jess 15% markup
    alwaysaloser 100% markup
    maximumloser 1000% markup
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
    She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
    She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
    She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
    The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
    Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
    Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
    Size: 3.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
    DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're always imagining me in bed... so why don't you go get this biseo and see me in a few different positions... naked!
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 1 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 1 280
    Size: 43.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
    Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 19.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smoke, drink, whatever makes you feel good. Get there for me, then add the final and most important mind altering activity: me. Pre-game and press play.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to swallow a big fat load down your throat for me today. I'm going to turn you into my little cum slut. My cum slut that swallows all the time! You'll want to be eating that load for me every time you blow when I'm done with you. That's right! You'll love downing that ooey gooey white substance that I make you squirt so easily. Feeling it slide down that slutty throat of yours will be such a thrill. What a dirty naughty boy you are for me!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile