Page 9147 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8147864790479097913791459146914791489149915791979247964710147 ... LastLast
Results 91,461 to 91,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
    ////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
    Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am feeling this new peek-a-boo dress that I got! Thought it was fitting to do a little booty shake video for you guys.
    Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 2 min 58 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been caught staring at Ava Harper's perfect little feet in class. Ava hikes up her schoolgirl skirt, sits on top of her desk, and puts her bare feet in front of you. She tells you a naughty secret: she would love for you to suck on her toes and make her tight pussy wet. Take out your big, hard cock and rub it on her beautiful Teen-18+ feet, right here in the classroom. Cum all over her pedicured toes and let your hot, wet load drip down her soft, smooth arches.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*USE HEADPHONES for full mindfuck effect* Princess has a game for you today p0ppers pet. Today you will need a fresh bottle of p0ppers & 3 different butt plugs - small, medium & large. I'm in My bed with all the things we need to play this game. Are you ready to cum harder than ever before? I'm in bed wearing beautiful lingerie & matching pantyhose, inviting you to play My game. Listen to My voice guide you telling you how to inhale how to fuck your hand & how to plug up your ass. I want you to get excited about the idea of filling up your asshole for Me. Watch while I demonstrate exactly how I want you to get high for Me & guide you through your first round of inhales while a 2nd layer of My voice whispers into your ear, encouraging you to indulge. This voice is Me, inside of your head, the dirty talk that will coerce you to obey My instructions. I'm the devil that owns your mind. I own your mind & your cock & now I want to own your ass!!! I get you so high, teasing you with My long legs, feet wrapped up in sexy pantyhose, ass in a tight thong & now it's time to play. We start with the tiny plug. Stroke your cock & sniff when I say, relax, feel your asshole become eager to be stuffed for Me. It's just a tiny plug- I can fit it in My ass! I bet it can fit in yours. I seduce you into plugging yourself with the first size... you can't help it, it feels so good, My voice whispering in your ear telling you dirty things fucking your mind... I tease you with My pantyhose feet while I instruct you to sniff more. My whispers drive you to the brink. Feel the plug filling your ass- it feels good to be slutty for Me! I keep letting you fuck your hand because you can bargain with the devil I'll give you your pleasure while you be My slut. Look Me deep in the eyes while you slide out the first plug. Stare into My eyes. Now you're going to really impress Me- pick up plug #2 & sniff, impress Me with all the things your ass can take. I demonstrate exactly how to do it. Just listen to My voice, follow My instructions, you are so mindfucked now that you fuck your mouth with the plug while your asshole opens for Me, begging for it... you want it... pour lube so it's dripping down your ass & put the plug in there, make it nice & pretty while I put My ass right in your face. It feels good to follow My rules. I have complete control.Now you want to cum. I can see it, you're so high and you want to cum so, so bad. I know you're going to be a good slut for Me, sniff for Me, focus on this feeling.... hold in the p0ppers feel your cock bulge & fill your asshole all the way up with the biggest plug. Now you're in front of Me, ass plugged, fucking your hand higher than ever before & I'm going to give you the cum countdown of your life... There is no better feeling than satisfying Me with your own orgasm. Once you've followed My instructions & worked that third plug into your ass, once you've sniffed every single time I tell you to... stare at your Princess & admit it, your ass is MINE. Go on and sniff. This is what you've been good for. I'm training you to take it in the ass. I give you the kinkiest cum countdown giving you dirty talk grinding up against My hands putting My pussy in your face & giving you a PERSONAL FANTASY of Mine that you're going to cum to. My moans in your ears, little whispers encouraging your cum... It's time to cum, slut. WIN MY P0PPERS PLUG GAMETHIS P0PPERS VIDEO WILL FUCK YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS INTO OBLIVION!CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, mind fuck, anal training, butt plug, jerk off instruction, JOI, ass worship, masturbation instruction, JOI game, cum countdown, pantyhose feet, pantyhose, orgasm control, dirty talk, long legs, femdom pov, ass, cocktease, ass training, plugs, instructional, mesmerize, lingerie, anal toys, slut training
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 16 min 44 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A deliciously sensual jerk off instruction, humiliation free. Focused on your oral fixation, lip fetish, tongue fetish, and spit fetish. Lots of spitting, drooling, finger sucking, lip licking and cleavage delight your eyes, as I take you on an audio journey with my sexy voice. I encourage you to stroke as I walk you through a blowjob fantasy with me. Imagining my lips, my tongue, my throat...my saliva pouring down your cock. And yes, you're allowed to cum.
    Notes: The first 3 minutes of this clip are audio-only. 8 minutes of video with audio overlay follow. Slight ASMR aspects. Some nip-slips
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
    Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Full Version (parts 1 and 2 available)
    Time to tie your balls up nice and tight! I want them so tight they turn PURPLE! Purple, sensitive balls are the best to torment. You're going to need some tools to implement pain, too, so go ahead and have ready your BEST wooden spatula, a thin piece of rope or shoe string, and icyhot! Don't expect me to be merciful. I will laugh at you while you suffer for me, slapping your balls and doing all sorts of mean things even to your dick and inner thighs! I bet you'll cry during this or hesitate. I'm cruel, sensual, and absolutely ruthless!
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 2.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile