Page 9129 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8129862990299079911991279128912991309131913991799229962910129 ... LastLast
Results 91,281 to 91,290 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
    You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
    Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
    So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

End November 2018. Congrats loser. You made it to the very last day of November. But...you're not finished yet. Can you make it through one final ass teasing?
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet, serving them. Losers like you don't deserve tits, asses, or pussies. You don't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead, you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship, slave!
    Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you wish you were a real man? The privilege of getting to touch my perfect body and to fuck my wet pussy is only reserved for the elite alpha males. A beautiful goddess needs someone strong by her side, but she also needs servants at her feet. Since you're not a real man, you don't get to service my pussy. Your place is exactly where dirt like you belongs, on the bottom of my feet. At least you still get to worship me, running your tongue between my toes like your licking my tight pussy clean. You'll never be a pussy fucker, but you'll be my foot sucker forever!
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 433 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Am I still holding your keys? Have you yet to send them? There's still time. A few good boys already have theirs back or on the way. For those of you that haven't played the game correctly, with the exception of one, well, I still have yours. Here they are. I look so good it's a shame there's nothing you can do about it eh?
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crack open a fresh bottle of Aroma, kneel before your computer, and hit play. I appear before you, perfect as always, and instruct each stroke, each sniff. I control you completely. After you fall into a lusty bliss, things get even hazier - stroking and worshipping my body, sniffing when prompted. Carrying you into a relaxed, submissive [email protected], deeper into horny frustration. Zapping some braincells - you don't really need them, right? All you ever need to think about is how fucking perfect I am, how horny I make you, how badly you need to submit to ME. I am your dreamgirl, and you looove to submit to me. Sniff, and stroke, and submit, Aroma boy.
    Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 21 min 1 s
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile