Page 91 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 418189909192931011411915911091 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Control? Not for you loser. Not when it comes to my huge perfect tits! I'm showing them off in the cutest little sports bra. I want you to appreciate every single view and angle of my luscious cleavage. They are so big they could smother you, but you won't get anywhere near them EVER. You're desperate to give my amazing breasts control even though you know I can't fucking stand you.
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always relapse. MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are absolutely, undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits, I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so fit, you are so yikes, I go to gym to work out, you sit in a dark room to wank off. You are weak beta who want to serve a strong superior goddess like me, give in, You love panties and being fucked in the arse . pay for my existence. Use markup code MORE4ME just because I deserve more
    Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 3 min 23 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prisoner to my happiness, prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life, to make me happy. And if you're not doing enough, not sacrificing enough, I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100% markup
    Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

using cute colourful bras against you in mind fucking wallet titty cleavage bouncing boobs brat loser abuse this big bouncing cleavage bra-topia clip is going to make your mind, wallet and cock explode...
    Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 257 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have always been a breast guy. Seeing some full gorgeous tits make you so weak and horny doesn't it. haha I know you loser and I know you won't be able to resist jerking it to my perfect breasts today. Just remember, don't you dare cum until I tell you to.
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile